Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wilder looks lean af.

    Comment


    • rocwell wrote: View Post
      Wilder looks lean af.
      Fury looking great. And funny AF!
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • British people travel for their people. Always. Everywhere. Great to see.

        Comment


        • Isn't he actually an Irish Traveller?
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • Mack North wrote: View Post
            Isn't he actually an Irish Traveller?
            Yup, he represented both Ireland and England.

            English fans love Fury.

            Last edited by rocwell; Sun Dec 2, 2018, 12:08 AM.

            Comment


            • 6th round. Fury needs stamina to keep up

              Comment


              • Wilders eye gonna shut soon and he wont see anything
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • Fury isn't throwing any punches. How do you expect to win if you don't throw any punches? lol
                  Mamba Mentality

                  Comment


                  • Fury wrote: View Post
                    Fury isn't throwing any punches. How do you expect to win if you don't throw any punches? lol
                    What fight are you watching?
                    The Double Champ is here!
                    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                    Comment


                    • Fury wrote: View Post
                      Fury isn't throwing any punches. How do you expect to win if you don't throw any punches? lol
                      keep the fight at his pace. Fury is doing just that. But I have doubts about his stamina... Wilder is one punch away.

                      Comment


                      • Mack North wrote: View Post
                        What fight are you watching?
                        What? He's behind in this fight because he's not throwing enough punches.
                        Mamba Mentality

                        Comment


                        • Fury wrote: View Post
                          What? He's behind in this fight because he's not throwing enough punches.
                          Fury is up 6 rounds to 1 bro, easy.
                          The Double Champ is here!
                          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                          Comment


                          • Fury wrote: View Post
                            What? He's behind in this fight because he's not throwing enough punches.
                            are you blind lol. Fury is winning now. 5-2

                            Comment


                            • Can Fury keep it up though...?

                              Comment


                              • rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Can Fury keep it up though...?
                                4 more rounds. Me thinks he has this one.
                                The Double Champ is here!
                                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X