X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    I'd say his chin is more unproven than his fitness. Against Whyte and Martin he went 7 and looked pretty good throughout.

YouTube some of his training videos .. they're incredible. Haha I don't think the guy will ever get tired in the ring.
    Yeah man. His workouts are something else. I mean, you only need to look at his body. It's not something you can achieve in 1-2 years. Dude is patient, hard working and 'looks tough as nails' lol.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    2017 should be fun. And interesting. We still don't really know anything about his real fitness levels. I mean he looks fit af, but fight against Klitschko will tell us a lot.
    I'd say his chin is more unproven than his fitness. Against Whyte and Martin he went 7 and looked pretty good throughout.

YouTube some of his training videos .. they're incredible. Haha I don't think the guy will ever get tired in the ring.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Well to be fair, he's planning on fighting 3 of the baddest dudes in the Weight division .. wouldn't you be? haha A lot of the times he gets hit is when he's throwing his big Right Hand, so its not a bad idea to make it easier and more comfortable to throw more often.
    2017 should be fun. And interesting. We still don't really know anything about his real fitness levels. I mean he looks fit af, but fight against Klitschko will tell us a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Damn he's huge.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Well that's great. He feels ready. It's time to prove the haters wrong. I've heard that AJ was/is working really hard on his chin for quite some time now. He seems worried about it just my 2 cents. What ya think?
    Well to be fair, he's planning on fighting 3 of the baddest dudes in the Weight division .. wouldn't you be? haha A lot of the times he gets hit is when he's throwing his big Right Hand, so its not a bad idea to make it easier and more comfortable to throw more often.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X