Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Should be an easy win for Canelo.
      Too easy lol.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Too easy lol.
        Ya Canelo is the man. Love his style. Though he better fight GGG now.

Comment

• Let's Go!

https://twitter.com/maxkellerman/sta...79672821391360
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I fell asleep last night, downloading fights right now. Nice to see Canelo v GGG confirmed

Comment

• Time for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. to change his name because that performance was just a disaster/embarassing.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• AJ's hand though

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    AJ's hand though

That thing is ridiculous .. It just looks like he's got one of those foam Hulk fists on. Lol

Such a bad, bad man. I really have always thought he'd one of the biggest draws in sports given ample opportunity.. and I'm even more convinced of it lately. Dude is all class.

Comment

• Just watched Manny's fight.

I wanted Horn to win but not like this. Manny got robbed

Comment

• Beasts

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Just watched Manny's fight.

I wanted Horn to win but not like this. Manny got robbed
                          That was an all time robbery. One of the worst ever. The referee was about to stop the fight in round 9. And somehow that guy won the fight. Unanimous decision too.

Question about this fight: why did Manny Pacquiao(the champion) agreed to fight a no name Aussie in Australia?? why not fight someone like Garcia? or Crawford? or Thurman? or my favourite boxer right now, Errol Spence?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

That was an all time robbery. One of the worst ever. The referee was about to stop the fight in round 9. And somehow that guy won the fight. Unanimous decision too.

Question about this fight: why did Manny Pacquiao(the champion) agreed to fight a no name Aussie in Australia?? why not fight someone like Garcia? or Crawford? or Thurman? or my favourite boxer right now, Errol Spence?
                            I don't know. He said this fight is a gift for Australia.

Comment

• LOL. A gift for Australia? i'm pretty sure the Aussies enjoyed that gift lol.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOL. A gift for Australia? i'm pretty sure the Aussies enjoyed that gift lol.
                                I love boxing and fucking hate it. This shit was full blown fixed imo. And it makes me seriously question why they fought in Australia... I mean if you get this result in America, judges would have to prove head commissioner how the hell they got these scores.

Oh and it was pretty convenient that Horn had a winner speech prepared init...

Comment

Working...
                                X