Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third timeout.. come on

Comment

• Takam earned a rematch. 12 days to prepare for AJ is surely not enough!

Comment

• Great fight. Good learning experience for AJ. I don't know about the rematch though ... he didn't really win any rounds in my books.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Great fight. Good learning experience for AJ. I don't know about the rematch though ... he didn't really win any rounds in my books.
          Yup he only had 12 days to prepare for this fight. AJ was having fun and dominated him. But still, let's just say... his titanium chin deserves a rematch

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

For someone that hasn't fought in almost 2 years, he sure does talk a lot. Lol I would love to see these 2 fight though.

Comment

For someone that hasn't fought in almost 2 years, he sure does talk a lot. Lol I would love to see these 2 fight though.
                He was given a green light to fight yesterday, so it's time for action. He needs to get to the gym and prove everyone wrong.

Comment

He was given a green light to fight yesterday, so it's time for action. He needs to get to the gym and prove everyone wrong.
                  Really? Is he licensed again? I thought UKAD was still waiting for his lawyers to finalize a date to follow-up the previous hearings?

Comment

Really? Is he licensed again? I thought UKAD was still waiting for his lawyers to finalize a date to follow-up the previous hearings?
                    UKAD hearing will resume soon. He needed a green light from British boxing board of control. They allowed Fury to return to boxing.

Comment

Comment

Hahaha Fuckin Fury. If he wasn't such a clown, perhaps he'd get a bit more respect in the boxing world. I still love the guy though. He's close to being the lightest heavy weight on his feet I've ever seen.

Though you'd think all these belts would gain him that respect already...

Comment

• After Thanksgiving dinner vs Before Thanksgiving dinner

Comment

After Thanksgiving dinner vs Before Thanksgiving dinner

.... he has a LONG way to go ... Lol

Comment

• Okolie vs Chamberlain - 19 days
                              Groves vs Eubank Jr - 33 days
                              Smith vs Braehmer - 40 days
                              Brook vs Rabchenko - 47 days
                              Whyte vs Browne - 68 days
                              Joshua vs Parker - 75 days
                              Haye vs Bellew - 110 days
                              Selby vs Warrington - 124 days

Comment

• Fury submitted application for his Boxing License today. And has lost 4 stone according to his nutritionist - that's nearly 60lbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X