No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo fight is off. Failed drug test.

Comment

• Well Fury is officially back. Heavyweight Boxing is back where it should be almost I'd say as well.
      Got some real contenders and some real Champions. Can't wait to see some of these fights.

Comment

• Canelo Alvarez has been suspended for 6 months. Backdated from February.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Canelo Alvarez has been suspended for 6 months. Backdated from February.
          Reasonable. Can still get that rematch by next year.

Comment

• Not just one Joshua-Wilder fight, but TWO? Oh goodness, this makes me so happy.

For negotiations between the two teams have included the possibility of a first fight taking place in London in September before a Las Vegas re-match in December.
            https://www.yahoo.com/news/joshua-vs...141320425.html

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Not just one Joshua-Wilder fight, but TWO? Oh goodness, this makes me so happy.
              Hopefully 3 [emoji1]

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Hopefully 3 [emoji1]
                3 would mean that Joshua ends up losing one, and I'd prefer that didn't happen. Haha But ya, a Trilogy is always fun. Allows for that comeback fight.

Comment

• Abybody watch Broner vs Vargas last night? I thought Vargas had it by 2 rounds but the judges certainly disagreed. One jusge had Broner winning by 2 and the 2 others had 114-114. I could see a draw in that fight, but definitely couldn't see Broner winning 2 more rounds...

Comment

• Make it happen lads

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Abybody watch Broner vs Vargas last night? I thought Vargas had it by 2 rounds but the judges certainly disagreed. One jusge had Broner winning by 2 and the 2 others had 114-114. I could see a draw in that fight, but definitely couldn't see Broner winning 2 more rounds...
                      Was on my to-watch list, but at this point, I'd rather just not and potentially get frustrated and annoyed. Haha

Comment

• Business Insider just referred to Tyson Fury as "a British Boxer" in their article about him losing 100lbs. LOL

A British boxer lost 98 pounds, showed off his insane transformation, and could soon face Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua
                        He better see that a sign of disrespect, and go in there on June 9th and just wallop the fuck out of whoever he is fighting.

He's looking good though!... except those underwear ... Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Business Insider just referred to Tyson Fury as "a British Boxer" in their article about him losing 100lbs. LOL

He better see that a sign of disrespect, and go in there on June 9th and just wallop the fuck out of whoever he is fighting.

He's looking good though!... except those underwear ... Lol
                          A sign of disrespect? Why?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            A sign of disrespect? Why?
                            Anthony Joshua and Wilder get name dropped, but Fury is just 'nameless British Boxer'? Lol For a time I'd say Fury was a bigger name than both of those guys .. perhaps for the wrong reasons, but hey. Lol

Comment

• https://twitter.com/EddieHearn/statu...68009590591490

Comment

• Eddie Hearn is the man. Almost singlehandedly keeping Boxing relevant. That's huge.

Comment

Working...
                                X