No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma goes down for the first time in his career!
    Last edited by rocwell; Sat May 12, 2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Fury on AJ and Wilder: "I will fight them for free. If they can beat me, they deserve all the money, as I must be shit."

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Fury on AJ and Wilder: "I will fight them for free. If they can beat me, they deserve all the money, as I must be shit."
        Really curious to see what he looks like on June 9th against Seferi ... I mean, Seferi is a 6' Cruiserweight who's fought a couple of times at Heavyweight .. dude is going to be TINY compared to Fury, so I expect Fury to absolutely demolish him - but if he doesn't, then that has to be seen as a concern for Fury.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Really curious to see what he looks like on June 9th against Seferi ... I mean, Seferi is a 6' Cruiserweight who's fought a couple of times at Heavyweight .. dude is going to be TINY compared to Fury, so I expect Fury to absolutely demolish him - but if he doesn't, then that has to be seen as a concern for Fury.
          Size don't matter Joey

Comment

• Eddie Hearn on AJ vs Wilder: "They have our offer so they have to accept it or move on. It's not a case of if you don't accept this offer the fight is dead, we will just fight Povetkin and carry on our negotiations to the next one."

Comment

• Tyson Fury:

"Anthony Joshua can't box."
              "Joseph Parker is a poor man's Tyson Fury."
              "Deontay Wilder will just follow me around the ring."

Comment

• Sactioned Bare-Knuckle Boxing in Wyoming? Interesting .... Wonder if UFC will look into this?

https://sports.yahoo.com/legal-bare-...2368--box.html

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Sactioned Bare-Knuckle Boxing in Wyoming? Interesting .... Wonder if UFC will look into this?

https://sports.yahoo.com/legal-bare-...2368--box.html
                  I don't think so. That's a bit too much imo.

Comment

I don't think so. That's a bit too much imo.
                    Ya I doubt it, but there are schools of thought that argue that bare-nuckle is actually safer than using Boxing Gloves or UFC Knuckle-covers.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, that was one shitty fight

Comment

Well, that was one shitty fight

Lol As expected. It was a show, nothing more. Glad to have Fury back though.
                          Heavyweight boxing is in the one of the best places it's been in a very long time.

Comment

• Boom!

Deontay Wilder 'accepts Anthony Joshua's terms and await contract for 2018 showdown with re-match clause' claims Bronze Bomber's co-manager

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-showdown.html

Comment

Boom!

Deontay Wilder 'accepts Anthony Joshua's terms and await contract for 2018 showdown with re-match clause' claims Bronze Bomber's co-manager

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-showdown.html
                              Wilder is going to get exposed. He's not in Joshua's level imo.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Wilder is going to get exposed. He's not in Joshua's level imo.
                                Fully agreed - BUT he does have power, so AJ will still have to be careful.

Comment

Working...
                                X