Saunders vs Andrade
    Poirier vs Diaz
    Usyk vs Bellew
    Wilder vs Fury*
    Warrington vs Frampton

Comment

• Canelo-GGG HD stream: http://buffstreamz.com/watch/boxing.php

Comment

• I could put up a better fight than Brandon Cook. Munguia is violent mofo though

Comment

• An all time classic fight this.
          Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 16, 2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• No complaint this time. Canelo won the fight. GGG fought scared in the first 3-4 rounds.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Boxing decisions...

Comment

• They got it right this time. Canelo won the fight.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  They got it right this time. Canelo won the fight.
                  Constant aggressor bullshit right here. All live betting events had GGG at 1/20 to 3/20 in R12. Lol.

GGG did enough to win this one.
                  Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 16, 2018, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Lol Canelo was the more aggressive fighter the WHOLE fight. GGG started fighting in round 7.

Canrlo easily won the 1st 6 rounds.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol Canelo was the more aggressive fighter the WHOLE fight. GGG started fighting in round 7.

Easily

Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 16, 2018, 01:00 AM.

Comment

They got it right this time. Canelo won the fight.
                        TRex wrote: View Post
                        Lol Canelo was the more aggressive fighter the WHOLE fight. GGG started fighting in round 7.

Alright, have watched it twice now, and ya, I've got Canelo winning 115-113, like the two judges, but could see the draw as well. Canelo landing significantly more power shots, at a higher percentage, plus being the aggressor absolutely the entire fight, gives him the edge for me in many of those close rounds. Absolute classic fight. Loved it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Alright, have watched it twice now, and ya, I've got Canelo winning 115-113, like the two judges, but could see the draw as well. Canelo landing significantly more power shots, at a higher percentage, plus being the aggressor absolutely the entire fight, gives him the edge for me in many of those close rounds. Absolute classic fight. Loved it.
                          I re-watched it and got draw. Anyway... Adalaide Byrd's absurd scorecard hurts even more now...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Thank you.

It was a classic fight. It was a close fight. Canelo won because he was the more aggressive fighter. Even when he was getting hit, he still kept coming. And he landed some bombs on GGG too. It's not like he was just aggressive.

GGG fought like a completely different fighter. He was backing down pretty much the whole fight -- specially in the first few rounds. I think he felt Canelo's power early on, i think he was scared that he might get knocked out.

When every round is close, you give the round to the more aggressive fighter.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joshua is just the best

Comment

• Eddie Hearn on Anthony Joshua's next opponent:

"If it's not Deontay Wilder it'll be Dillian Whyte."

Comment

Working...
                                X