X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Eddie Hearn on Anthony Joshua's next opponent:

"If it's not Deontay Wilder it'll be Dillian Whyte."
    Rematch with Whyte would be a good fight. Whyte has done nothing but good stuff since losing to AJ. Still see AJ knocking his ass out a second time though.

Probably waiting to see what Fury can do against Wilder before going down that road.

Comment

• Was therr ever a doubt though?

I've been sayin this for a while - there are only 2 good heavyweight boxers today: Joshua and Wilder. Povetkin is shit, Whyte is shit, Fury is shit...and if Fury really fight Wilder, he would get his ass kicked.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Eddie Hearn on Tyson Fury: "I don't want to be disrespectful, but Tyson Fury is the most boring boxer I've ever seen. He's never been in a good fight in his whole career."

Comment

• AJ is hosting a twitter poll on his upcoming(?) fight. Fighters: Wilder, Whyte, Fury. I voted for Wilder, haha.

Comment

• Comment

• Who's ducking who? Wilder knows what would happen if he fought AJ.

"We keep requesting these meetings and they don't want them to take place, which is a bit strange when you're talking about the biggest fight in world boxing," Hearn told Sky Sports.

"We wrote to (Wilder's camp) after our fight with Povetkin and said we need to make our move soon because of mandatories in place for April 13, so could we have a meeting," Hearn added.

"They got back and said no, we're not interested in meeting you, make us an offer and we'll let you know.

"We went back and made a much-improved offer from the first one - this one with a percentage split - a very attractive offer and then requested a meeting, but they turned round and said 'no, we won't meet you.'"

Comment

• Deontay Wilder apologises after 'breaking mascot's jaw' with with huge punch on American TV show

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...n-TV-show.html

Comment

• Really would love to see Crawford vs Spence fight.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Facts.

Fury is going to give Wilder a masterclass in footwork and technical boxing.
                    Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 14, 2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Facts.

Fury is going to give Wilder a masterclass in footwork and technical boxing.
                      Can't wait to see Wilder prove you wrong lol.

The only nice thing i can say about Fury is it's a nice name 😉 he won't last 4 rounds against Wilder though.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Holy fuck ... Canelo's new contract with DAZN is worth $365M over 5 years.

Comment

Holy fuck ... Canelo's new contract with DAZN is worth $365M over 5 years.
                          Jeez. Contaminated pork... my new diet.

Comment

• No clue how I missed this, but Tyson Fury was on Rogan ...

Pretty powerful stuff here. Really incredible what Fury is coming back from. If he pulls this off, it'll be up there as one of the great comebacks.
                            Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 29, 2018, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Also, this is hilarious:

Comment

Holy fuck ... Canelo's new contract with DAZN is worth $365M over 5 years.
                                what. the. hell.

pay off my credit card, will you? lol
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X