The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    First of all it's great to have the heavyweaight division back. Three ELITE heavyweight fighters in the same era. When was the last time that happened? in the 90's?
    Amen. I've been waiting a long time for this type atmosphere in the Heavyweight division.

Fury wrote: View Post
    Second, and I just want to point this out: The referee gave Fury too much time to recover after Wilder knocked him down in the 12th round. What the hell was that all about?
    What do you mean? That was fantastic refereeing. How did he give him too much time? He was on his feet before the count.

Fury wrote: View Post
    Anyways, Wilder would knock Fury out if a rematch happens. But what I really want to see is Wilder vs Joshua. From what I saw Saturday night, I think Wilder can beat Joshua.
    You said that about the first fight! But ya, that's why they fight the fights - to prove you wrong. Haha I don't think Wilder has a shot against AJ. He punches just as hard, and is far more fundamentally sound than Wilder.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Amen. I've been waiting a long time for this type atmosphere in the Heavyweight division.

What do you mean? That was fantastic refereeing. How did he give him too much time? He was on his feet before the count.

You said that about the first fight! But ya, that's why they fight the fights - to prove you wrong. Haha I don't think Wilder has a shot against AJ. He punches just as hard, and is far more fundamentally sound than Wilder.
      The thing that i love about Wilder is his power carries late. I thought Fury was out cold in the 12th round.

Joshua obviously is the better boxer of the two(also more power than Fury), just like Fury is a better boxer than Wilder. But all Wilder really need is to land ONE clean punch and it's goodnight. If Joshua and Wilder fight each other, Joshua is going to get hit. How is his chin?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Eddie Hearn on people questioning Anthony Joshua: "He's gonna smash them all. Believe me when I say that. He's gonna absolutely destroy Deontay Wilder and I believe he also knocks out Tyson Fury. You will get these fights."

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Eddie Hearn on people questioning Anthony Joshua: "He's gonna smash them all. Believe me when I say that. He's gonna absolutely destroy Deontay Wilder and I believe he also knocks out Tyson Fury. You will get these fights."
          Yea great... but when?

Comment

• Lol Eddie Hearn talks a lot of shit. How about you stop ducking Wilder?

Maybe they're planning to pull a Mayweather? fight Wilder when he's past his prime. Just like when Mayweather finally accepted to fight Pacquiao.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol Eddie Hearn talks a lot of shit. How about you stop ducking Wilder?

Maybe they're planning to pull a Mayweather? fight Wilder when he's past his prime. Just like when Mayweather finally accepted to fight Pacquiao.
              Wilder was offered 10x asn much as he normally makes per fight, and he turned it down. Still not sure how you figure Joshua is ducking Wilder. AJ is the A-side. Once Wilder and his stupid fuckin masks accept that, then we have a fight.

Comment

• Looks like we're getting the rematch:
                Tyson Fury will meet Deontay Wilder again “sometime in the spring of 2019” and promoter Frank Warren has insisted Anthony Joshua “will have nowhere to hide” if the self-proclaimed “Gypsy King” wins the title.

After the World Boxing Council’s committee voted on Friday to order an immediate rematch following the controversial drawn heavyweight world-title clash in Los Angeles, Warren told The Sunday Telegraph he expects it to be signed “sometime in January”.

“We will start talks next week,” Warren said. “Tyson Fury has been in camp for virtually a year so we need to give him a break for Christmas. We are pushing hard to have the rematch in the UK. We will look to do the fight sometime in the late spring 2019 and are looking at a stadium if it happens in the UK.

Comment

• Best pound for pound boxer in the world! would love to see him move up and fight Terrence Crawford.

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/new...-jose-pedraza/
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Best pound for pound boxer in the world! would love to see him move up and fight Terrence Crawford.

Dude is so good. Saw this the other day, thought it was hilarious:

Comment

• Wilder was on Rogan:

Comment

• https://twitter.com/FirstTake/status...92078694707200

Comment

• Lmao

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Broner is such a joke lmfao.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Best pound for pound boxer in the world! would love to see him move up and fight Terrence Crawford.

I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X