X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury is class

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Watching this Joshua/Ruiz fight. Now i know why Joshua continues to duck Wilder LMAO.
      Lol Say what you will about the loss to Ruiz, it's heavy weight boxing, it happens, but there is literally no evidence to support the bolded.

AJ will get his rematch, and get his belts back.

Comment

I have a lot of respect for Fury for not ducking Wilder. They are CLEARLY the 2 best HW boxers in the world. Fury is not gonna get lucky this time though.

Bomb Squad!!
        Lol classy waiting for a Joshua loss before you respond to any of these. I see you TRex. Still doesn't change that Wilder is obviously the one avoiding AJ based of the moves he's made.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Lol classy waiting for a Joshua loss before you respond to any of these. I see you TRex. Still doesn't change that Wilder is obviously the one avoiding AJ based of the moves he's made.
          Lol i rarely go to the boxing forum. I only saw your post today. You should've quoted me so i would get a notification. You know i never back down.

But anyway, if Joshua ever fight Wilder, we all know what's gonna happen now. Ruiz can punch but he's no Wilder. Joshua has a GLASS chin and can't take body shots. Wilder would destroy him.

But first he has to beat Ruiz first. Can he really beat Ruiz in a rematch?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol i rarely go to the boxing forum. I only saw your post today. You should've quoted me so i would get a notification. You know i never back down.

But anyway, if Joshua ever fight Wilder, we all know what's gonna happen now. Ruiz can punch but he's no Wilder. Joshua has a GLASS chin and can't take body shots. Wilder would destroy him.

But first he has to beat Ruiz first. Can he really beat Ruiz in a rematch?
            Lol Fair enough.

And good thing Wilder doesn't have the technique to throw body shots then eh? LOL And Wilder has locked himself up until 2020 with fights anyway, so it wasn't going to happen any time before then regardless.

All the great heavyweights got beat in their prime pretty much. It happens. All about how they come back, and I think AJ wins the rematch for sure. His whole camp was focused on Miller, who is a completely different fighter than Ruiz. I think with a full camp dedicated to beating Ruiz, he'll get him in the 3rd like he should have tonight. Rematch is in November/December, and is obviously a must win for Joshua. We'll see what he's got I guess.
            Last edited by Joey; Sun Jun 2, 2019, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Lol Fair enough.

And good thing Wilder doesn't have the technique to throw body shots then eh? LOL And Wilder has locked himself up until 2020 with fights anyway, so it wasn't going to happen any time before then regardless.

All the great heavyweights got beat in their prime pretty much. It happens. All about how they come back, and I think AJ wins the rematch for sure. His whole camp was focused on Miller, who is a completely different fighter than Ruiz. I think with a full camp dedicated to beating Ruiz, he'll get him in the 3rd like he should have tonight. Rematch is in November/December, and is obviously a must win for Joshua. We'll see what he's got I guess.
              AJ vs Ruiz rematch later this year. Obviously a must win for AJ. If he loses that fight then he's done.

I still want to see AJ vs Wilder but it's not that intriguing anymore. But if it happens, AJ and his glass chin is gonna be huge underdog.

I think the real superfight now or the most intriguing is Spence vs Crawford.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

AJ vs Ruiz rematch later this year. Obviously a must win for AJ. If he loses that fight then he's done.

I still want to see AJ vs Wilder but it's not that intriguing anymore. But if it happens, AJ and his glass chin is gonna be huge underdog.

I think the real superfight now or the most intriguing is Spence vs Crawford.
                Absolute must win. Totally agree. And if anything, it'll probably make the fight between AJ and Wilder a little easier to negotiate, as AJ has slightly less leverage than he had before. But at the end of the day, if he comes in putting up his 3 belts to Wilders 1, then he's still the A side in my books. But ya, either way still have to wait for Wilder to finish all his rematches on the Showtime deal for his peanuts - Hearn is still Wilders best chance of getting that life changing pay day I think. Wilder has the worst promoters in the history of boxing. Dude can't even sell out the lower level of Barclays in his own country, and yet Joshua sold out MSG. Joshua made more money in ONE FIGHT than Wilder has made in his entire career; even with the Showtime deal.

And ya, that Crawford fight is going to be great. GGG vs. Rolls should be good as well. Wish our Canadian Boxers got more exposure here. We've got some good ones.
                Last edited by Joey; Wed Jun 5, 2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Fury got tits, but he's a fucking beast.

Comment

• Comment

• Fury is so good. Was sad when he had his belts taken, but happy to see him back on top of his game, and seemingly having defeated his own internal demons as well. New golden age of the heavyweights.

Comment

• LOL Classic Fury right here:

he did the same thing after beating Klitchko:

Comment

• Damn, RIP.
                          Russian boxer Maxim Dadashev has died from injuries he sustained during a fight on Friday night, according to his trainer, Buddy McGirt. Dadashev was 28.
                          https://sports.yahoo.com/russian-box...160247040.html

Comment

• I want to see PacMay2. The Pac version that showed up last saturday i think would destroy Mayweather.

Speaking of last saturday, who saw that coming? lol. 40 year old Pac just schooled one of the best welterweights in the world in Thurman.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joshua-Ruiz 2 set for December 7th in Saudi Arabia ... wonder how much the location is padding there payouts? Lol

Comment

Joshua-Ruiz 2 set for December 7th in Saudi Arabia ... wonder how much the location is padding there payouts? Lol
                                Anthony Joshua is showing his TRUE colours. What a LOSER that guy is.

IF he beats Ruiz - not a sure thing because I think Ruiz is gonna beat him again(this ain't Lewis/Rahman because AJ is no Lewis). But if AJ somehow beats Ruiz then that means we'd probably see AJ vs Fury or Wilder next. Works for me because both those guys would knock Joshua and his glass jaw out. Win-win.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X