The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Anthony Joshua is showing his TRUE colours. What a LOSER that guy is.

IF he beats Ruiz - not a sure thing because I think Ruiz is gonna beat him again(this ain't Lewis/Rahman because AJ is no Lewis). But if AJ somehow beats Ruiz then that means we'd probably see AJ vs Fury or Wilder next. Works for me because both those guys would knock Joshua and his glass jaw out. Win-win.

LOL Love the random capitalized words. Very Trumpian. And don't know why this all of a sudden makes him a LOSER. Him and Lewis have never seen eye to eye, and Lewis lost a couple of times to no names as well, so not a great comp.

I think AJ takes the December rematch pretty handily. But I guess we'll see.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

LOL Love the random capitalized words. Very Trumpian. And don't know why this all of a sudden makes him a LOSER. Him and Lewis have never seen eye to eye, and Lewis lost a couple of times to no names as well, so not a great comp.

I think AJ takes the December rematch pretty handily. But I guess we'll see.
      Both of Lewis losses(McCall and Rahman) were by FLUKY one punch KO. Anthony Joshua on the other hand got his ass whooped by Ruiz. Ruiz knocked him down 4 times. So it wasn't a fluke win. It shows how overrated AJ is(I've been telling you this a long time).

The ONLY way Joshua win this fight is if he gets the Julio Cesar Chavez treatment. Pernell Whitaker easily won his first fight against Chavez but somehow the judges called it a draw One of the biggest robberies in boxing.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Both of Lewis losses(McCall and Rahman) were by FLUKY one punch KO. Anthony Joshua on the other hand got his ass whooped by Ruiz. Ruiz knocked him down 4 times. So it wasn't a fluke win. It shows how overrated AJ is(I've been telling you this a long time).

The ONLY way Joshua win this fight is if he gets the Julio Cesar Chavez treatment. Pernell Whitaker easily won his first fight against Chavez but somehow the judges called it a draw One of the biggest robberies in boxing.
        Lol Ok. You didn't even know who Fury was until he beat Wilder.

Comment

Lol Ok. You didn't even know who Fury was until he beat Wilder.
          What does this have to do with Ruiz and AJ? lol

Second, Wilder won that fight.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hater. Lol

Comment

• LOL would Tank Davis actually fight Lomachenko?

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/8/2...ta-davis-fight
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOL would Tank Davis actually fight Lomachenko?

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/8/2...ta-davis-fight
                  I'd pay to watch that ... Gervonta Davis is no joke. Loma probably takes him, but I'd still also put money on Davis just in case. Lol

Y'know, it's weird, I never noticed how few fights Loma has under his belt as a Pro ... dude only has 14 fights!
                  Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 29, 2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I'd pay to watch that ... Gervonta Davis is no joke. Loma probably takes him, but I'd still also put money on Davis just in case. Lol

Y'know, it's weird, I never noticed how few fights Loma has under his belt as a Pro ... dude only has 14 fights!
                    Davis is no joke but he hasn't really fought anyone. Can he beat Farmer? sounds like that's who he's going to fight next.

I'd pay to watch him fight Loma but I think Loma takes him out easily.

Loma only has 14 fights but he already is a 3 division world champion lol. That has to be a record.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Loma demolished Campbell as expected. I don't understand though why he's not interested in moving up? If he is that great (I think he is)why not move up? Floyd moved up 4 weight classes, Pacquiao moved up so many weight classes I've lost count. Fight Crawford at 140, fight Pacquiao at 140, fight Garcia at 140. Those are big fights.

Lomachenko is too small? he's the same size as Pacquiao who's a welterweight. Pacquiao also once fought in the middleweight division, I remember him demolishing Margarito who's a big middleweight. I think Lomachenko has potential to be as good as Pacquiao.

The only potential Lomachenko super fight out there in the 130-135 division is Gervonta Davis.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Loma demolished Campbell as expected. I don't understand though why he's not interested in moving up? If he is that great (I think he is)why not move up? Floyd moved up 4 weight classes, Pacquiao moved up so many weight classes I've lost count. Fight Crawford at 140, fight Pacquiao at 140, fight Garcia at 140. Those are big fights.

Lomachenko is too small? he's the same size as Pacquiao who's a welterweight. Pacquiao also once fought in the middleweight division, I remember him demolishing Margarito who's a big middleweight. I think Lomachenko has potential to be as good as Pacquiao.

The only potential Lomachenko super fight out there in the 130-135 division is Gervonta Davis.
                        The Davis fight will only happen if Merryweather is positive he can beat Loma. Don't see Floyd risking Davis at this age.

Loma probably needs to look at 130 or 126 but he also wants to unify so he'll fight Commey next year I imagine. Don't see him going up to 140. Not everyone's body is the same despite appearances or measurements - just cause he could fight at 140 doesn't mean he'd be good at 140.

Comment

• Tyson Fury earned my respect tonight. That was all heart. But damn that was close. I thought the ref would stop the fight.

Once AGAIN though, Wilder looks like the BEST of the three. Joshua got his ass kicked by Ruiz. And Fury almost lost to fuckin Otto Wallin.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• One thing i've learned from the Spence/Porter fight last night: Porter is underrated and Spence is massively overrated.

Bud Crawford is the real king of that division. Pacquiao just right behind him.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man, both of these guys are just so hard to dislike. Complete class acts, the both of them.

Can't wait for the fight. I think AJ takes it, but honestly, who fuckin' knows anymore. Lol

Comment

• AJs the Champ!!

Comment

Working...
                                X