Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    AJs the Champ!!
    Not impressed with AJ's performance. But he got the W. Wonder what's next for him? I don't want to see another Ruiz fight. I know one thing, he needs to avoid my guy Deontay Wilder. Wilder has shown that he's the best in the world. He's in a league of his own. All he needs is one punch to beat his opponent lol.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Not impressed with AJ's performance. But he got the W. Wonder what's next for him? I don't want to see another Ruiz fight. I know one thing, he needs to avoid my guy Deontay Wilder. Wilder has shown that he's the best in the world. He's in a league of his own. All he needs is one punch to beat his opponent lol.
      All that matters is he gets the W. Could have been a more emphatic win, but a W is a W.

As for "AJ needs to avoid Wilder", Wilder is the one saying the unification "will never happen"... but ya, AJ is the one that's scared. Lol AJ holds all the belts. If Wilder wants them, then he needs to show he is willing. Until then, Wilder is the lesser of the 2 Champs.

Comment

All that matters is he gets the W. Could have been a more emphatic win, but a W is a W.

As for "AJ needs to avoid Wilder", Wilder is the one saying the unification "will never happen"... but ya, AJ is the one that's scared. Lol AJ holds all the belts. If Wilder wants them, then he needs to show he is willing. Until then, Wilder is the lesser of the 2 Champs.
        Last I checked Wilder is the one who's undefeated. 42 wins 0 losses 41 knockouts. Wilder is also the bigger name of the two. AJ on the other hand already has 1 loss in his resume lol. He is the lesser of the 2 champs.

And again, if AJ is smart he's going to avoid Wilder. His Floyd Mayweather "punch and run" style worked against Ruiz but that's not gonna work against Wilder. All Wilder need is to connect with one punch and it'll be all over lol.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Last I checked Wilder is the one who's undefeated. 42 wins 0 losses 41 knockouts. Wilder is also the bigger name of the two. AJ on the other hand already has 1 loss in his resume lol. He is the lesser of the 2 champs.

And again, if AJ is smart he's going to avoid Wilder. His Floyd Mayweather "punch and run" style worked against Ruiz but that's not gonna work against Wilder. All Wilder need is to connect with one punch and it'll be all over lol.
          You've tried saying Wilder is the bigger name before, but it's simply not true. Find ONE time that he has managed to outsell even AJs lowest selling fight. Find one time he's ever made any where close to AJs smallest pay check. I'll save you the time - you can't.

Wilder is NOT the bigger name. Even with the loss. Tyson Fury is the draw. Not Wilder. How many people went to see Wilder-Ortiz 2? Wilder-Brezeale? How many PPVs? LOL NO ONE. C'mon man. He's a joke of a draw. I mean, you love the guy so much, and you could probably get a ticket to his fights for like $20, because no one is buying them. Go see him live and support him! Prove he's a draw. No?

As I said, Wilder is the one who just came out and said the Unification won't happen. That's on him. If he wants to be the true undisputed (which he's about 3rd in line at the moment), then he needs more than the WBC.
          Last edited by Joey; Mon Dec 9, 2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Fury graciously accepts AJs offer to help spar/train for Wilder.
            “I would love to have you in camp, really really love to have in camp work out for this fight and give Deontay Wilder a proper beating. I hope you mean it, because I’d love to have you in training camp with me.”

Comment

Fury graciously accepts AJs offer to help spar/train for Wilder.
              “I would love to have you in camp, really really love to have in camp work out for this fight and give Deontay Wilder a proper beating. I hope you mean it, because I’d love to have you in training camp with me.”
              That's cute. They're still not beating Wilder though. Lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

That's cute. They're still not beating Wilder though. Lol.
                LOL Fury already did!! He'll do it again. Wonder if we ever see Wilder again after he loses his only lonely belt.

Comment

LOL Fury already did!! He'll do it again. Wonder if we ever see Wilder again after he loses his only lonely belt.
                  Lol. Fury got knocked down TWICE in that fight. Wilder also won some of the early rounds. But somehow Fury won? c'mon Joey.
                  AJ and Fury can team up all they want, it would take a lot more than that to beat Wilder.

All Wilder need is to land one punch.....and it's night night!
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol. Fury got knocked down TWICE in that fight. Wilder also won some of the early rounds. But somehow Fury won? c'mon Joey.
                    AJ and Fury can team up all they want, it would take a lot more than that to beat Wilder.

All Wilder need is to land one punch.....and it's night night!
                    Do you actually know how Boxing scoring works though? C'mon Rex. Fury won more rounds - ergo - Fury won the fight. It's suuuper simple.

Comment

You've tried saying Wilder is the bigger name before, but it's simply not true. Find ONE time that he has managed to outsell even AJs lowest selling fight. Find one time he's ever made any where close to AJs smallest pay check. I'll save you the time - you can't.

Wilder is NOT the bigger name. Even with the loss. Tyson Fury is the draw. Not Wilder. How many people went to see Wilder-Ortiz 2? Wilder-Brezeale? How many PPVs? LOL NO ONE. C'mon man. He's a joke of a draw. I mean, you love the guy so much, and you could probably get a ticket to his fights for like $20, because no one is buying them. Go see him live and support him! Prove he's a draw. No?

As I said, Wilder is the one who just came out and said the Unification won't happen. That's on him. If he wants to be the true undisputed (which he's about 3rd in line at the moment), then he needs more than the WBC.
                      You also haven't addressed any of these points above ... which I assume is because you are unable to, but I'll give you another chance. Lol

Comment

Do you actually know how Boxing scoring works though? C'mon Rex. Fury won more rounds - ergo - Fury won the fight. It's suuuper simple.
                        I should ask you that question. Im not the greatest in math but I know 1 knockdown = 2 points or 10-8 round. Wilder knocked Fury down twice. So two EASY 10-8 rounds for Wilder. Plus, I had Wilder winning 4-5 other rounds.

Wilder won the fight. 114 - 110. Yes, I scored the fight.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

You also haven't addressed any of these points above ... which I assume is because you are unable to, but I'll give you another chance. Lol
                          Wrong again. Who said Wilder is the biggest draw? I said he's the bigger NAME. Are you seriously telling me right now that Anthony Joshua is the biggest name in heavyweight boxing? bigger than Deontay Wilder? c'mon man.

As for Fury lol. That dude is so popular that he went to WWE to market himself. He even went to Saudi Arabia to wrestle some dude lol. Did you watch his fight against the German dude a couple of months ago? arena was half empty lol.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I should ask you that question. Im not the greatest in math but I know 1 knockdown = 2 points or 10-8 round. Wilder knocked Fury down twice. So two EASY 10-8 rounds for Wilder. Plus, I had Wilder winning 4-5 other rounds.

Wilder won the fight. 114 - 110. Yes, I scored the fight.
                            That's not actually how it works though ... getting a knockdown is NOT a guaranteed 10-8 round. Not at all actually.
                            Fury was winning the 12th round before and after getting knocked down - Wilder does not win the round by 2 points just because he knocked him down. Gotta read the actual scoring criteria and how they tell the judges to score. It's definitely NOT how you've laid it out.

Comment

Wrong again. Who said Wilder is the biggest draw? I said he's the bigger NAME. Are you seriously telling me right now that Anthony Joshua is the biggest name in heavyweight boxing? bigger than Deontay Wilder? c'mon man.

As for Fury lol. That dude is so popular that he went to WWE to market himself. He even went to Saudi Arabia to wrestle some dude lol. Did you watch his fight against the German dude a couple of months ago? arena was half empty lol.
                              Draw and Name are the same thing in boxing ... unless you're just making up terms now ... if you're the A Side, you are the bigger name/draw. It's how it works. Wilder is not the bigger name. Just stop man. Lol Once Wilder sells 100,000 tickets to a sold out Stadium, come talk to me.

Per the bolded - and yet you seem to think that that's completely ok when Wilder can't even sell out the lower bowl. LOL

Comment

That's not actually how it works though ... getting a knockdown is NOT a guaranteed 10-8 round. Not at all actually.
                                Fury was winning the 12th round before and after getting knocked down - Wilder does not win the round by 2 points just because he knocked him down. Gotta read the actual scoring criteria and how they tell the judges to score. It's definitely NOT how you've laid it out.
                                Official Wilder/Fury scorecards. All judges scored the 12th round 10-8 for Wilder.

https://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-...-photo--134242
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X