No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that sucks. I wanted Pacquiao to win... Floyd Mayweather has to be one of the biggest douche bags on the planet. Guys head is so far up his ass.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Pacquiao fought with a shoulder injury

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...060910259.html
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Max Kellerman is a punk

Comment

Manny had a shoulder injury yet he was the one engaging the entire fight, props to him for trying to make it entertaining. All Floyd did was dance. Pretty boring fight overall.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            Manny had a shoulder injury yet he was the one engaging the entire fight, props to him for trying to make it entertaining. All Floyd did was dance. Pretty boring fight overall.
            Mayweather threw more punches and landed more punches .. not sure how people can say he was running.
            And it was a Floyd Mayweather fight. If you've ever seen him fight, you'll know this was no different than any of his other fights. He doesn't get baited into slugging it out. He's smart and defensive.
            Last edited by Joey; Sun May 3, 2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Pacquiao fought with a shoulder injury

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...060910259.html
              Seems a bit fishy .. "but because he checked on a medical form that he had no injuries, the commission denied him the shot." .. so he had every opportunity to flag the injury to the commission, but did no such thing? Weird.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Seems a bit fishy .. "but because he checked on a medical form that he had no injuries, the commission denied him the shot." .. so he had every opportunity to flag the injury to the commission, but did no such thing? Weird.
                Yeah i get what you're saying. But watching that fight, Pac didn't look like Pac. I mean, Mayweather threw more punches than Pac. That to me is very telling because if you watch Pac fights, he usually throws a lot of punches and i mean a lot. I don't think he threw a single right hook last night. I need to watch it again.

I scored the fight 116-112 for Floyd just like the other 2 judges. Still pretty close lol. I want to see a healthy Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather. I want to see a rematch.
                Last edited by The Great One; Sun May 3, 2015, 11:48 AM.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

what are the stats on landed jabs for Manny? Must be under 10%. jeez

edit - doesn't matter... found stats again.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    Mayweather threw more punches and landed more punches .. not sure how people can say he was running.
                    And it was a Floyd Mayweather fight. If you've ever seen him fight, you'll know this was no different than any of his other fights. He doesn't get baited into slugging it out. He's smart and defensive.
                    Either way.. Shit was so anti climatic for something so hyped up. For the money they made, they should have killed each other.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      Either way.. Shit was so anti climatic for something so hyped up. For the money they made, they should have killed each other.
                      But that's not Mayweather's style, you don't go 48-0 by slugging it out lol
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Manny is getting a surgery to repair significant tear in rotator cuff. Out at least 9 months

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Manny is getting a surgery to repair significant tear in rotator cuff. Out at least 9 months
                          Rotator cuff my ass. He's pregnant

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Rotator cuff my ass. He's pregnant

Comment

So if Manny was really injured, is he going to get fined or something? I mean he failed to disclose this injury. Bookies are actually pissed about it.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                So if Manny was really injured, is he going to get fined or something? I mean he failed to disclose this injury. Bookies are actually pissed about it.
                                The only reason he's even talking about this so called "injury" is because he lost!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X