The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOYAKASHA!!!

Why is there a Boxing thread anyways... I thought that was just one component of an MMA fighters skills...

I used to love boxing, but it doesn`t hold a candle to UFC now. Not enough talent these days.

Comment

Floyd vs Andre Berto is officially set for September 12th.

Ugh.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Floyd vs Andre Berto is officially set for September 12th.

Ugh.
        Gotta hand it to him, he's not slowing down. He's taken more fights in the last couple years than most of the "Top" guys.

Berto has legit speed and power, and should at least be able to match what Manny tried to do to Money.

Comment

That British kid Joshua (13-0, 13KO) about to fight vs Gary Cornish (21-0 KO 12)

stream for anyone interested: http://www.thefeed2all.eu/watch/3699...y-cornish.html
          Last edited by rocwell; Sat Sep 12, 2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Joshua is massive!

Comment

Joshua's hands should be classified as banned weapon. Wow. Beast.

All done in 90 seconds.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Joshua is massive!

"I remember about the rabbits, George."

Comment

video of the fight.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...nGFcyZz8wozmY4

Comment

LOL!

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/642918027374297088
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Pacquiao just trying to stay relevant at this point. At least Mayweather is going out and fighting on a regular basis.

Manny is a little bitch compared to Mayweather, though I'm not a particular fan of either one. Much prefer Money Mayweather though.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Pacquiao just trying to stay relevant at this point. At least Mayweather is going out and fighting on a regular basis.

Manny is a little bitch compared to Mayweather, though I'm not a particular fan of either one. Much prefer Money Mayweather though.
                        Pacquiao is set to face Khan in November. I think it'll be a lot more interesting than the Mayweather-Berto fight since Pacquiao is on the back end of his career and Khan is hitting his prime (I think?). I believe it'll be a little more competitive although I'm not a big fan of either as well. Everyone in the building and watching the Floyd-Berto fight knew Floyd was going to win advance. There isn't a clear winner in November fight although I think Pacquiao is the favourite.

I think the Groves-Jack fight was far more interesting than the Mayweather fight but the Mayweather was the main event and the reason why everyone tuned into the event.

I actually like Floyd's fights, in general, more so when he was younger than he is now, because I enjoy technical fights over watching the brutality of the rock-em-sock-em gory slugfests. However, this past fight with Berto wasn't very good at all and wasn't even remotely a good performance by Floyd-- probably his worst performance to date. It's a good thing he's retiring (so he says) because if this last fight was an indicator of his reflexes and punching power/speed, I think it's best he makes that decision now since his body is on the decline.
                        Last edited by BS10; Sun Sep 13, 2015, 06:12 PM.
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Pacquiao just trying to stay relevant at this point. At least Mayweather is going out and fighting on a regular basis.

Huh? Pacquiao is injured man. He's out for 6-8 months. He fought Mayweather w/ a torn shoulder.

The last 5-6 years. Pacquiao usually fights 2-3 times a year while your boy Mayweather who fights on a "regular basis" only fights once a year.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://vine.co/v/Ov97EpXbIHK

Comment

• I had thought Fury had a chance against Klitchko, but now I'm not so sure. haha

Comment

I had thought Fury had a chance against Klitchko, but now I'm not so sure. haha
                                Fury doesn't have enough to win, in my opinion. Ya Klitchko is 39 but still. If Fury finds a way how to close that distance between him & Klitchko and rough him up.. then you never know. One thing for sure, it's gonna be a decent fight.

Can't wait for this kid to fight someone REALLY GOOD:

Comment

Working...
                                X