No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone watched Eubank-Blackwell fight for the British Tittle last night? I only seen couple rounds, that ref was crazy!!! Fight should have been stopped earlier. Eubank was dominating from the outset.

Poor guy that Blackwell. Still in coma apparently.
    Last edited by rocwell; Sun Mar 27, 2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/DespaStayFresh/s...92911353200640

Comment

• That's pretty wild stuff ... very commendable move by Eubank Sr.

That left eye though ....

That's a shattered Orbital for suuure.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          That's pretty wild stuff ... very commendable move by Eubank Sr.

That left eye though ....

That's a shattered Orbital for suuure.
          Yup, my opinion of Eubank Snr has increased remarkably.

Just rewatched that match. Cracking fight. Referee was at fault there IMO. He should be penalized for not stopping match in timely manner.

Comment

• Joshua vs Martin in about 5 hours ... I just don't see how Martin has a chance against him, but everyone keeps saying he does, so I'll allow it ... but I think Joshua is going to own that belt very soon.

Comment

Joshua vs Martin in about 5 hours ... I just don't see how Martin has a chance against him, but everyone keeps saying he does, so I'll allow it ... but I think Joshua is going to own that belt very soon.
              Well, Martin proved himself that he can box and he's a southpaw so yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he stands his ground. I want Joshua to go for 12 rounds tonight, I already forgot how his boxing skills and discipline look.. I loved his boxing skills when I first seen him in Olympics. These days, it's all about explosion and punching power - which is great, but it's just a matter of time until he gets into fight with someone like David Haye or Fury..

Comment

• 1 hour...

Charles Martin: WWWWWWDWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
                AJ: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I kinda feel bad for reselling tickets for this fight..
                Last edited by rocwell; Sat Apr 9, 2016, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• oh my lord

WOW. That power is too dangerous.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Amaaaazing!!! Fucking knew it.

Comment

• Man, I'm tellin you ... Joshua is the next GREAT in Boxing.

Comment

• https://vine.co/v/iTKYV7LHZUx

Comment

• The guy is just built like a 6'6" Mike Tyson ... how do you stop that?!

Comment

• And whats kind of funny is when Tyson won his first Belt against Trevor Berbick, he basically made him look like a CHUMP. That's the sign of a true Champ - he makes it look easy.

Comment

The guy is just built like a 6'6" Mike Tyson ... how do you stop that?!
                              No idea mate.. seems like everything is painfully easy for him. That power. Damn. I'm so happy I have a chance to see him fight.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                No idea mate.. seems like everything is painfully easy for him. That power. Damn. I'm so happy I have a chance to see him fight.
                                Going to be a PARTY in London tonight I'm sure. Martin took the loss with class, so he'll probably be welcomed to the party as well. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X