The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Appearently AJ vs Klitschko fight is already set for April 29th. And this fight is likely to be held at a football stadium.
    Wembley and its 80,000 would be insane. Wonder how many would come out from Ukraine to see it ... That said, AJ has to get through Molina first, though lets be real, that should be a 2nd round knock-out.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Wembley and its 80,000 would be insane. Wonder how many would come out from Ukraine to see it ... That said, AJ has to get through Molina first, though lets be real, that should be a 2nd round knock-out.
      I agree. But tbh, and don't get me wrong, I'm gonna be a happy boxing fan if this fight vs Klitschko actually happens... I just can't wait for AJ vs David Haye. We'll talk about this fight for years to come IMO

Comment

I agree. But tbh, and don't get me wrong, I'm going to love if this fight vs Klitschko actually happens... I can't wait for AJ vs David Haye. We'll talk about this fight for years to come.
        Apparently he wants to fight Klitschko in the Spring, Haye in the Summer, and Wilder next Fall ... going to be a huge year for the AJ train!!

For starters, he says: ‘In 2017 I will announce myself on the big stage.’

The legendary Wladimir Klitschko, former world title holder David Haye and WBC champion Deontay Wilder are on Joshua’s dance card for spring, summer and autumn respectively.

Source

Comment

Apparently he wants to fight Klitschko in the Spring, Haye in the Summer, and Wilder next Fall ... going to be a huge year for the AJ train!!
          Well that's great. He feels ready. It's time to prove the haters wrong. I've heard that AJ was/is working really hard on his chin for quite some time now. He seems worried about it just my 2 cents. What ya think?

Comment

• Damn he's huge.

Comment

Well that's great. He feels ready. It's time to prove the haters wrong. I've heard that AJ was/is working really hard on his chin for quite some time now. He seems worried about it just my 2 cents. What ya think?
              Well to be fair, he's planning on fighting 3 of the baddest dudes in the Weight division .. wouldn't you be? haha A lot of the times he gets hit is when he's throwing his big Right Hand, so its not a bad idea to make it easier and more comfortable to throw more often.

Comment

Damn he's huge.

Comment

Well to be fair, he's planning on fighting 3 of the baddest dudes in the Weight division .. wouldn't you be? haha A lot of the times he gets hit is when he's throwing his big Right Hand, so its not a bad idea to make it easier and more comfortable to throw more often.
                  2017 should be fun. And interesting. We still don't really know anything about his real fitness levels. I mean he looks fit af, but fight against Klitschko will tell us a lot.

Comment

2017 should be fun. And interesting. We still don't really know anything about his real fitness levels. I mean he looks fit af, but fight against Klitschko will tell us a lot.
                    I'd say his chin is more unproven than his fitness. Against Whyte and Martin he went 7 and looked pretty good throughout.

YouTube some of his training videos .. they're incredible. Haha I don't think the guy will ever get tired in the ring.

Comment

I'd say his chin is more unproven than his fitness. Against Whyte and Martin he went 7 and looked pretty good throughout.

YouTube some of his training videos .. they're incredible. Haha I don't think the guy will ever get tired in the ring.
                      Yeah man. His workouts are something else. I mean, you only need to look at his body. It's not something you can achieve in 1-2 years. Dude is patient, hard working and 'looks tough as nails' lol.

Comment

Yeah man. His workouts are something else. I mean, you only need to look at his body. It's not something you can achieve in 1-2 years. Dude is patient, hard working and 'looks tough as nails' lol.
                        Looking forward to Saturdays fight, just to see how much better he's gotten.

But seriously, I hate going to ANY British news websites.. they're all completely spam filled and ridiculously annoying.

Comment

• Comment

• Whyte vs Chisora will be good ... I kinda hope Whyte gets his ass handed to him though after watching this .. he just comes off as a whiny kid.

Comment

Whyte vs Chisora will be good ... I kinda hope Whyte gets his ass handed to him though after watching this:
                              Yeah. Chisora got fined $25k tho, received 2-year suspended sentence + this fight won't be for a belt. Well, at least they'll fight. They wanted to cancel the fight.

Funny how in the boxing you get suspended for throwing a table, yet in the WWE you get a belt lol

Comment

Yeah. Chisora got fined $25k tho, received 2-years suspended sentence + this fight won't be for a belt. Well, at least they'll fight. They wanted to cancel the fight.

Funny how in the boxing you get suspended for throwing a table, yet in the WWE you get a belt lol

Whaat?? For this interview?!

Comment

Working...
                                X