X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Whaat?? For this interview?!
    Nah watch the video mate. I edited my post
    Last edited by rocwell; Thu Dec 8, 2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Nah look at the video. I edited my post
      Ohhh that makes more sense. Haha Still ... that's awesome.

And, after doing some digging, I found he's not actuuually banned or suspended (didn't fully understand 'suspended ban'), he's just like on probation, where if he fucks up again, then he's out .. so that's good at least. Lol

Comment

Ohhh that makes more sense. Haha Still ... that's awesome.

And, after doing some digging, I found he's not actuuually banned or suspended (didn't fully understand 'suspended ban'), he's just like on probation, where if he fucks up again, then he's out .. so that's good at least. Lol

Yeah yeah. I got used to law in Britain lol. Judges are allowed to give suspended sentences to criminals, but they don't go prison unless they fuck up again. Suspended sentence in British = Probation pretty much.

Comment

• OMG what a knockout from Quigg

Jeez!

Comment

• Whyte is in trouble!! Chisora needs to calm down though, he'll punch himself out

Comment

• Just tuning in now .. I guess I missed a big round for Chisora? What do you have the fight at? Chisora up?

Comment

• Wow what a fight, what a fight. Right until the end. Wow. Wow.

Comment

• Damn, Whyte takes it. Looked like a pretty epic battle. Those last few rounds you could see just how exhausted they both were.

Comment

• Whyte wins it by split decision. What a fight that was. If you've missed it Joey, watch it tomorrow.

Can't wait for the rematch
                    Last edited by rocwell; Sat Dec 10, 2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Damn, Whyte takes it. Looked like a pretty epic battle. Those last few rounds you could see just how exhausted they both were.
                      Chisora started this fight so angry, but adjusted quickly. Smart man

Comment

• Aj is so fit. I'm jealous.

.. Damn. Really hate fights like this one. Molina: ALL DEFENSIVE MODE. I don't blame him though, but still.
                        Last edited by rocwell; Sat Dec 10, 2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Easy. Easy stuff!

AJ nearly took his head off with this punch lol
                          Last edited by rocwell; Sat Dec 10, 2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Wow .. Molina looked terrified that whole fight, and that knock down punch ... looked like he almost took his head off!

Comment

Wow .. Molina looked terrified that whole fight, and that knock down punch ... looked like he almost took his head off!
                              Hahahaha. That's what I thought when I saw replay. lol

Comment

• "I'm still not at my peak yet..." - AJ

Klitschko is coming to the ring!

Comment

Working...
                                X