The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Yup I saw that on the First Take. That would amazing! Although I'm still very skeptical about this fight.
    I'd look forward to that fight more than perhaps even AJ vs WK. Curious to see Canelo fight at 160. I think he'll only benefit from the added weight.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      I'd look forward to that fight more than perhaps even AJ vs WK. Curious to see Canelo fight at 160. I think he'll only benefit from the added weight.
      Well, if Canelo beats GGG - I honestly won't be surprised. I'm just not sure this fight will ever happen. Yeah I know Hoya promised, but I just don't know. Defeat will have long term consequences to both men.

Comment

• AJ on fight vs Klitschko:

"To knock him out would be the cherry on the cake, but to win whichever way, I think it's very possible."

"This is a fight that can change (me) from champion to legend overnight."

Comment

• So 1st sale of tickets just happened yesterday. 50k tickets sold out in an hour. Uh.

Comment

• Anthony Joshua on upcoming opponents: "I've got them all pinned up somewhere and I'm just going to pluck them off one by one."

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              So 1st sale of tickets just happened yesterday. 50k tickets sold out in an hour. Uh.
              WOW. Thats awesome.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                WOW. Thats awesome.
                Yeah, Eddie Hearn is aiming for a post-war record crowd of 90,000. 50k tickets were sold out in an hour. Second 'batch' should be available in a few days.

Comment

• AJ is in New York (and the US) for the First Time, and I guess they're just loving him.
                  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/20...ali-say-media/

And fair enough, whats not to love. Glad to have been on the band wagon since the beginning. Haha This guy is going to be yuuuge.

Comment

• Pacquiao will fight Amir Khan on April 23rd. Not sure how I feel about this

Comment

• David Haye vs Tony Bellew tonight.(in ~3hours)

Fight's press conf. was fun:

Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 4, 2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Haye: "I'll probably knock him out with a jab. I could win the fight with one hand, just my left hand, I wouldn't even need my right hand"

Comment

• WHAT A START! They hate each other

EDIT: Hhahaa, AJ is loving the fight

EDIT 2: Wow. Haye just got knocked the fuck out. Bell saved him
                          Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 4, 2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Is Haye still alive? Hahaha, this could be the best comeback of all time if Haye finds a way to win this. How the hell is he standing. Damn
                            Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 4, 2017, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Wowwww what a fight! what a win! Towel is thrown! Haye got knocked the fuck out!! Respect to him tho, he fought till the end, and it looks like he injured his leg in early rounds
                              Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 4, 2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Tyson Fury set to make a return in May? Not sure what I make of that, but I'd LOVE to see him against AJ this summer. Not likely to happen, with the mandatories on the belts, but still ... would love to see Fury make a "triumphant" return.

Comment

Working...
                                X