Clear All

• rocwell
    replied
    Damn he's huge.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Apparently he wants to fight Klitschko in the Spring, Haye in the Summer, and Wilder next Fall ... going to be a huge year for the AJ train!!
    Well that's great. He feels ready. It's time to prove the haters wrong. I've heard that AJ was/is working really hard on his chin for quite some time now. He seems worried about it just my 2 cents. What ya think?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    I agree. But tbh, and don't get me wrong, I'm going to love if this fight vs Klitschko actually happens... I can't wait for AJ vs David Haye. We'll talk about this fight for years to come.
    Apparently he wants to fight Klitschko in the Spring, Haye in the Summer, and Wilder next Fall ... going to be a huge year for the AJ train!!

For starters, he says: ‘In 2017 I will announce myself on the big stage.’

The legendary Wladimir Klitschko, former world title holder David Haye and WBC champion Deontay Wilder are on Joshua’s dance card for spring, summer and autumn respectively.

Source

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Wembley and its 80,000 would be insane. Wonder how many would come out from Ukraine to see it ... That said, AJ has to get through Molina first, though lets be real, that should be a 2nd round knock-out.
    I agree. But tbh, and don't get me wrong, I'm gonna be a happy boxing fan if this fight vs Klitschko actually happens... I just can't wait for AJ vs David Haye. We'll talk about this fight for years to come IMO

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Appearently AJ vs Klitschko fight is already set for April 29th. And this fight is likely to be held at a football stadium.
    Wembley and its 80,000 would be insane. Wonder how many would come out from Ukraine to see it ... That said, AJ has to get through Molina first, though lets be real, that should be a 2nd round knock-out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X