Jimmer Fredette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmer Fredette

Jimmer fredette is a beast at the 3-point line and can create his own shoots from anywhere on the floor. the kid is being wasted in Sacramento, and is on the trade block. he has on many occasions shown that he can score big time when given the opportunity to.

what do you guys think of a Austin Daye and a 2014 second rounder for Fredette? i think it's a low cost, low risk trade for the raps that has the potential to work out amazingly for us.

i don't think he's as unwanted now as he was earlier in the year, but if you could trade next to nothing for him i'd be all for it.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I think we would need to get rid of a pg then. We have 4 already!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fredette is capable of playing SG, his been playing the 2 seen he came to the league. we can have him play back up for Demar instead of having salmons play backup for both Ross and Derozan.

Comment

Fredette is not very tall, and would get abused by other Shooting Gaurds while trying to defend them. I think if we are truly going to be trading Kyle Lowry, then Jimmer would be a very interesting acquisition who can back up Vasquez. I just don't know how that would pan out given that we just recently completed a trade with Sacremento
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
          X