X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three team trade

Just tossing this idea around, don't know if salaries match but:

To Toronto: Greg Monroe

To Cleveland: The worse of Toronto or NY 2016, Sac 2nd rounder (add Novak as sweetener possibly)

To Detroit: Dion Waiters, TyHans

We get Monroe, Cleveland gets some picks to waste on guys they will do a shit job of developing and some 3PT shooting which they need and most importantly get rid of dion "locker room tumor" waiters, Detroit gets wing depth and JSmoove's backup. They'll probably want some more for Monroe, so we could throw in our 1st if we're that desperate, but Dumars is an old friend of mine, ill talk him into saying yes.
    Last edited by e_wheazhy_; Sun Feb 16, 2014, 01:07 PM.
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

I would kind of prefer not to get Monroe. Maybe try to rework this deal so Cleveland gets Monroe and we somehow get Thompson, who is a worse offensive player but could be a nice defensive fit at PF long-term

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Drummond would average 20 rebounds because Jennings + Waiters + Josh Smith would miss shots all the time.

I think Detroit probably say no, but if they say yes, then the Cavs will just take Monroe themselves instead of the pick. Cavs getting Monroe would be a big big step forward for them. Someone basically saves them from that disastrous Waiters pick and gives them a solid high character young center. If I was running the Cavs, I'd be sacrificing lambs and chickens on a daily basis and pray for a Monroe-Waiters trade.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
        Drummond would average 20 rebounds because Jennings + Waiters + Josh Smith would miss shots all the time.

I think Detroit probably say no, but if they say yes, then the Cavs will just take Monroe themselves instead of the pick. Cavs getting Monroe would be a big big step forward for them. Someone basically saves them from that disastrous Waiters pick and gives them a solid high character young center. If I was running the Cavs, I'd be sacrificing lambs and chickens on a daily basis and pray for a Monroe-Waiters trade.
        If you (or anyone else) were running the cavs they wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. They're probably sacrificing lambs and chickens for a Thompson for Larry bird trade
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

That, and Drummond gets a ton of his own misses on the offensive boards! Anyone catch him during the rising stars game? With no one defending him he missed from 2 feet away sooo many times! If he didn't get his own rebounds (sometimes more than once) he wouldn't of had half the points and rebounds he finished with.
          Being a Toronto Raptors fan is like being in an abusive relationship... Every time you've reached your breaking point after years of disappointment and neglect, they do just enough to give you hope for the future... Only to let you down again.

Here's hoping 2014-2015 breaks the cycle!!! #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
          X