Tor-was / tor-mil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-was / tor-mil

Toronto out: Lowry, Landry Fields, Amir, 2014 1st round pick, 2016 1st round pick (NYK)
    Toronto in: John Wall, Trevor Ariza, Martell Webster

Next up

Toronto out: John Salmons
    Toronto in: Zaza Pachulia, Milwaukee's 2nd round pick

Raps Lineups
    Wall/Vazquez/Stone/Bycks
    DeRozan/Webster/
    Ross/Ariza/Novak/
    2Pat/Hansborough/Hayes/Daye
    Val/Pachulia

Why Raptors: Don't know if the Wiz will bite on this trade since Wall just won the slam dunk champion and consider how much he has improved since his draft but i think Wall will not be an elite player in this league but a sub par allstar but to pair him up with DeRozan sure sounds nice. With Wall in town, we will still make the playoff but become an entertaining team to watch with both Wall and DeRozan and in nights Wall will play SG. Webster has a long contract but he can produce better than L.Fields and Ariza is an expiring. We also acquire a backup center for Val in Pachulia in exchange of Salmons.

Why Wizards: The Wizards will add some veteran talents in Lowry whom they can resign in the offseason by shedding Ariza and Webster's contract, they have money to sign Lowry. Amir Johnson will be a decent player for the Wizards down the road

Why Bucks: They get Salmons, just that simple in exchange of Pachulia

Im sure the wizards wont trade Wall, he's worth way more
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

No way do they let Wall go- you`d probably have to include Jonas in that trade. And they also don`t want anyone with any perceived character issues, especially at PG.
      @Boymusic66

Comment

Wall - won't happen.
        Pachulia for Salmons - no thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X