OG Anunoby
    Chuma Okeke
    Cole Anthony
    2 future 1sts from Toronto

Magic receive:
    Kyle Lowry
    2nd round pick from Toronto

Raptors get a superstar to pair with FVV and Siakam

Rockets get 2 bright young prospects, a proven young talent in OG, and 2 future 1sts that are likely to be late picks

Magic get a veteran PG to help try to get them over the hump in the east.

Out of all the teams I’d think that Orlando is most likely to say no. That’s a good amount of young talent to give up for a 34 year old who can walk at the end of the season
    Last edited by tucas; Tue Dec 8, 2020, 07:11 PM.

no

Comment

I'd be extremely loath to give up OG or Pascal in any trade for Harden, so nope.

BUT...

If Houston would be willing to take a package of Lowry, Norm, several first round picks, and TDII for good measure --- in the outside event that would get it done, I might have to pull the trigger.

I'd be super loath to lose Lowry, but as in some ways, one could say it's looking kinda like he may not be part of our plans past next year... To get an arguably top-five player in Harden, who would lineup very well with FVV, OG and Pascal, finally giving us our scorer who can easily break people down off the dribble (and then some...)

Be very difficult to see Kyle go though, that's for sure.

So yeah, though I respect your proposal, I'm a big no, tucas, sorry.

But I'd be interested to hear what people think of mine. (haha ... Not to derail ya, tucas )

Comment

You watch your defence go from top 5 to bottom 5 league wide in any trade for James Harden.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          You watch your defence go from top 5 to bottom 5 league wide in any trade for James Harden.
          Houston has been middle of the pack most years with Harden. I think they were top 10 once or twice. No reason for Raps to see a drop off like that.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Houston has been middle of the pack most years with Harden. I think they were top 10 once or twice. No reason for Raps to see a drop off like that.
            doesn't matter now, crisis averted

Comment

Working...
            X