Ryan Anderson on the block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I just want him to be on the court instead of 2pat. Starting or not. His actually just better than 2pat in so many ways. 2pat just has the edge defensively.
    this means casey prefers patterson

Comment

• RPM prefers Patterson as well, Anderson ranked 2nd worst defensive PF last year and the worst defensive PF this year. Even with PPats offensive struggles this year, his total value is still higher than Anderson's.

No wonder why NO is so eager to get rid of Anderson.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        RPM prefers Patterson as well, Anderson ranked 2nd worst defensive PF last year and the worst defensive PF this year. Even with PPats offensive struggles this year, his total value is still higher than Anderson's.

No wonder why NO is so eager to get rid of Anderson.
        Yeah, I don't know how you can look so bad defensively playing next to AD
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

it's really easy. he sucks at playing defense. very simple explanation there.

Comment

• The article that's running the net about this trade is written in a seriously biased opinion. You can see where at times in the article the term we, meaning a biased fan, would make this trade.. C'mon a slower version of 2Pat, and a 1.25% better athlete than Novak, he's garbage. We need a PF like Gibson or Gasol, not this, if he is even a pf. He's on the block because he is a serious liability on the defensive end, last I checked we got straight whopped last year in the playoffs, which is where defense matters not a 3 point shooting big man.

Comment

• We need Thad Young
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It's a natural talent. Look at Bargs. Same deal.

Comment

Working...
                X