Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment
    replied
    Youre going to get rid of two starters for 2 bench players and a 3rd string centre?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    I like how Lowry could go to the 76ers and instantly become a backup PG, even though he's at 3/$100M. Heck, even Norm and Bebe Nog were sold as great young prospects!

Then the Raps would gamble on the number 1 overall pick Fultz and basically find jobs for JJ and Okafor. Sell high and buy low!

I think this would be a cool trade in 2K, but there's not much chance the 6ers do this in real life. Or is it the Raps that wouldn't do this in real life? I'm confused...

Leave a comment:

• Mapko
    replied
    tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Toronto out: Kyle Lowry, Norman Powell, Lucas Nogueira
    Toronto in: Jahlil Okafor, Markelle Fulz, JJ Redick

Lowry can't be traded until December and so is Redick but I think Philly would be a perfect trading partner for us

We give them a hometown favorite in Lowry who could potentially backup Simmons or start at the PG and move Simmons to the 2 while Norman Powell and Nogueira are two great young prospects for the young Sixers.

As for the Raptors, we take a gamble on Fulz who had a slow start but he could be our future PG, we absorb Redick's expiring contract beside his a great shooter when playoffs comes around. Okafor could be a decent backup C or starting C, then we can decide what to do with Jonas V.

Our Lineups
    DWright/MFulz/FVV
    DeRozan/Redick
    OG/CJ Miles
    Ibaka/Siakam
    Val/Poeltl/Okafor
    Excellent idea but for 4 small details:
    1. Kyle cannot be traded yet(FA);
    2. JJ cant be traded yet (FA);
    3 Norm is tricky bec of option/extension (unless 76ers under cap);
    4. 76er gave up a lot for Fulz & its 2 early to give up.
    Otherwise (whats left: Lucas for Okafor) does not make sense.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    956 trade proposals.. Each crazier than the last.

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    started a topic Midseason Trade with Sixers

Midseason Trade with Sixers

Toronto out: Kyle Lowry, Norman Powell, Lucas Nogueira
    Toronto in: Jahlil Okafor, Markelle Fulz, JJ Redick

Lowry can't be traded until December and so is Redick but I think Philly would be a perfect trading partner for us

We give them a hometown favorite in Lowry who could potentially backup Simmons or start at the PG and move Simmons to the 2 while Norman Powell and Nogueira are two great young prospects for the young Sixers.

As for the Raptors, we take a gamble on Fulz who had a slow start but he could be our future PG, we absorb Redick's expiring contract beside his a great shooter when playoffs comes around. Okafor could be a decent backup C or starting C, then we can decide what to do with Jonas V.

Our Lineups
    DWright/MFulz/FVV
    DeRozan/Redick
    OG/CJ Miles
    Ibaka/Siakam
    Val/Poeltl/Okafor
Working...
X