Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Go Young or Go Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenforthewin
    started a topic Go Young or Go Home

Go Young or Go Home

I think with this team, we need a future PG (Lowry - aging), and PF (Siakam could be our future PF or decent backup PF) to play with Kawhi (if he resigns) and Valanciunas (still our center of the franchise). I propose these trade

1) With Memphis Jonas V, Norman Powell, CJ Miles, future 1st round pick
    We get Jarren Jackson Jr, Marc Gasol, Garrett Temple
    - Don't know if the Grizzlies would bite this trade since Jarren Jackson Jr looks like a future PF for the Grizzlies.

2) With Milwaukee Delon Wright
    We get DJ Wilson and 2nd round pick. DJ Wilson is a nice young prospect would be a great player given a different team to play with.

3) With Phoenix Serge Ibaka, Delon Wright
    We get Tyson Chandler, Dragan Bender, and Troy Daniels, we waive either Chandler or Monroe but i would pick the latter and keep Chandler who would be a decent backup or starter in case JV gets injured. Bender is a great prospect, can't be any worse than Bargnani. Troy Daniels is basically a veteran Delon Wright.

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    I LOVE how he changed his template for a trade proposal!!!!!!! changes guys, changes! New season, new you!

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    I think with this team, we need a future PG (Lowry - aging), and PF (Siakam could be our future PF or decent backup PF) to play with Kawhi (if he resigns) and Valanciunas (still our center of the franchise). I propose these trade

1) With Memphis Jonas V, Norman Powell, CJ Miles, future 1st round pick
    We get Jarren Jackson Jr, Marc Gasol, Garrett Temple
    - Don't know if the Grizzlies would bite this trade since Jarren Jackson Jr looks like a future PF for the Grizzlies.

2) With Milwaukee Delon Wright
    We get DJ Wilson and 2nd round pick. DJ Wilson is a nice young prospect would be a great player given a different team to play with.

3) With Phoenix Serge Ibaka, Delon Wright
    We get Tyson Chandler, Dragan Bender, and Troy Daniels, we waive either Chandler or Monroe but i would pick the latter and keep Chandler who would be a decent backup or starter in case JV gets injured. Bender is a great prospect, can't be any worse than Bargnani. Troy Daniels is basically a veteran Delon Wright.
    Did you open up a post by calling JV the centre of the franchise and then in your first trade suggest we trade him? That's new, even for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X