X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Igoudala

Raptors Tade:Jose Calderone+13 pick+Wright or Johnson
    Sixers Trade:Igoudala
    http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

I'd rather have their pick.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

The pick is not for sale they will draft Evan Turner. The Sixers have no interest in taking on ugly contracts like Jose's especially when they have Jrue Holiday and will have Turner as ballhandlers

Comment

Too much to give up for Iggy anyway. I'd rather have the 13th pick and develop DD/Sonny than pay Iggy twice as much as their combined salaries for the next 3 years.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Too much for Iggy. We don't need him anyway.

Comment

sounds a bit much but trading for Iggy may convince Bosh to stay... an SF able to creat his own shot, drive, rebound and facilitate.

Comment

Too much for Iggy? The raptors aren't giving up anything. They get to dump Jose, a mid lottery pick and say good bye to Wright. I might be inclined to say no if its Amir, but not in a million years does Philly says yes to trading one of thier best players in his prime, who is under a good contract for a back up point guard making starter money when they already have two point guards who will both have better seasons next year.

Why not just make that offer to NO for Chris Paul on the annual GM acid summit.

Comment

The sixers aren't trading away Iggy, period. The new coach said that Iggy'si his guy and that he was mis-cast last year at the 2, when he is a natural 3. The sixers will have a back court of Holiday, Turner/Williams, Igoudala. I'd say that's a pretty solid back court with Young and Dalembert up front. They have a very good six man rotation going into next year and could again be in the playoffs.
                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

isn't there already a thread with the exact same name started like 2 months ago?
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Yup dont think Philly has any interest in trading iggy anyways so this is meaningless. There not trading their pick. They have stated that their gonna play iguodala at the 3 next season, which can only mean that they are planning on replacing him with someone at the 2. Maybe turner????

Comment

How can anyone be against this trade (unless you're a Philly fan)? I don't think the 76ers would do it, but if they'd agree, I'd do it in a flash. You guys are far too in love with that 13th pick.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X