Bosh for B Lopez, Harris, T Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh for B Lopez, Harris, T Williams

Just playing with the ESPN trade similater and came up with this. We put Lopez in at center (shot blocking and rebounds), Harris at Point guard, Bargs, Turk and Derozen. Williams gives us a great wing guy to come off the Bench. Suddenly we have a young athletic core for years to come. New Jersey gets Bosh. I think everyone is happy here. Hollinger says this is a bad trade for us. What do you think?
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

What do we do with Calderon then?

Comment

dagon420 wrote: View Post
      What do we do with Calderon then?
      Unforuntately Jose has no trade value. We're stuck with him until his contract reaches expiring status- barring some sort of miracle via Steve Fruitman lol.

Comment

I think a trade of Brook Lopez, Bobby Simmons, and Courtney Lee for Bosh and Weems is more likely.

Comment

i dont think new jersey will be willing to part with their two best players and their first rounder this year, even if it is for bosh. that would be nice though

Comment

Yes please. Never going to happen.

Comment

I was playing with the new jersey nets in trade machine as well and came up with a slightly different trade scenario: Lopez, Battie and Alston for Bosh. It works. Then I would add New Jesey pick in the next draft to make it doable for us.
              Obviously I would do this only if and when play offs are out of the picture. Lopez is a good center and we move Bargnani to the pf. Alston is a good back up (which would allow us to move Calderon somewhere) and Battie an expiring contract, plus the probable high pick in this year draft (does anyone know how deep the draft will be this year?).
              I think New Jersey would do it as well since they are saving cap space for a big fa next summer and they would get it straight away, without competing with bigger clubs such as Miami or New York.
              We could also throw Calderon in the trade for Harris (and without the pick probably), but I then doubt the Nets would be up for it.

Comment

LOL. Anyday of the week but the probability of NJ doing that deal is 0%
                Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Working...
                X