JaVale McGee in Red and White?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaVale McGee in Red and White?

Looks like the Wiz are looking into what Blatche and McGee are worth.
    McGee would look great beside Bargs and/or Davis.
    This guy does everything we need right now and after watching him the last few time the Raps played the Wiz, its obvious this guy has some reeal potential. Athletic, runs te floor, it looks like he can touch the top of the backboard, block shots and throws it down like a beast.

What would you trade for McGee?
    YES
    77.42%
    NO
    22.58%

Forgot to add his profile and the source.

http://espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3452

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...mcgee_blatche/

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
      Looks like the Wiz are looking into what Blatche and McGee are worth.
      McGee would look great beside Bargs and/or Davis.
      This guy does everything we need right now and after watching him the last few time the Raps played the Wiz, its obvious this guy has some reeal potential. Athletic, runs te floor, it looks like he can touch the top of the backboard, block shots and throws it down like a beast.

What would you trade for McGee?
      Anything besides TOR's 1st round draft pick, Ed Davis, or Bargnani.

Comment

It's not happening.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          It's not happening.
          I'm not trying to be a d!ck but the question was "what would you trade" not "do you think it will happen".

Comment

Apart from his talent McGee has a high motor and brings it every time I have seen him. The Wiz wont give him away and he would be sought after I think. A lottery pick at least. Is there a big man like him in the upcoming draft? I know we need a pg but there are possibly 2 only in the lottery picks. But we also need a big in the paint like him or Chandler...and McGee has a higher ceiling. I would give up our first.

Comment

how could anyone4 vote no? lol atleast give a reason, i mean the guy is 22 rebounds, blocks shots and is a super freak athlete, isnt that exactly what we want. he scored 16 pp 10 rebs and 4 blocks in tonights game......

Comment

I wouldn't give up Davis, and I can't believe I'm saying this, Bargs. McGee has a Chandler in the making. He has energy to boot and defends the paint like nobody's business. I would argue that a big such as McGee is more valuable than a scoring PG like Rose or Wall. The game has gone faster and more guard oriented, which makes players like McGee that much more valuable because of their mobility and hustle (I'd include a healthy Noah as well). Back in the day it was Chamberlain, in the 90's there's Shaq. Now, we have Howard, Mcgee and Noah (the guards got faster but most Centers never caught up). That's what makes these guys special.

Washington ain't stupid. They're not giving him away for nothing. Blatche, they'd give away for a couple of tubes of Ben Gay. McGee, he's gonna cost a lot!
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I would give up our 1st round pick. Only 22 years old and tremendous upside.

Comment

he has the athletic ability but he does not have the Basketball IQ

Comment

how do you know he doesnt have good basketball IQ?

Comment

This guys the same age as me, 22. hes not even done growing yet! A guy like that would truely give the raps "there thing" quick athletic players that will run, jump and hustle you out of the game. a frontcourt of mcgee, davis and ? would would put up a wall in the paint.

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                          This guys the same age as me, 22. hes not even done growing yet! A guy like that would truely give the raps "there thing" quick athletic players that will run, jump and hustle you out of the game. a frontcourt of mcgee, davis and ? would would put up a wall in the paint.
                          I think McGee is better than Camby at the same age...and Camby was the #2 pick in the draft. These guys dont come around too often. I would just make sure he doesnt hang with Blatche in a bar. That said I have no idea what his personal situation is like...maybe he cant hold his Grey Goose.

Comment

Don't let all the spectacular blocks fool you he is out of position on most plays. Did you see John Wall yelling at him for not being in the right place like four posessions in a row. Did you see two times when he tried to dunk from the free throw line. Amir is much better. Watch the games not the highlights. Mix up with Blatche at the club! He's more trouble than he is worth. Keon Clark anyone.

Comment

like i said he is 22, i like partying too(especially if i was a millionaire lol. i watched the raps wiz games and he was a big difference maker. "hes out of possition", so what. Mcgee is young and can learn where to be many of the raps are out of possition too.

Comment

Working...
                              X