Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knicks looking for a centre? Hell, we've got a centre!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks looking for a centre? Hell, we've got a centre!!!

And his name is Andrea Bargnani! This is an ideal opportunity to unload him. The Knicks only have Turiaf. They have no other centres on their roster! Players I would love to see in a Raps uniform: Bill Walker, Landry Fields, Keleena Azubuike and Toney Douglas. Do you think the Knicks would have any interest in Il Mago? I mean, D'Antoni loves run and gun teams that don't play defence, and Bargs doesn't play defence, so he qualifies! And that would be one offensive (in more ways than one) juggernaut if you added Il Mago to the mix. And so I issue all you capologists/tradeologists a challenge: head to your trade machines and make it so!

As a player that's a BYC (Bargnani), Azubuike would work, but is it fair value? No. So with that being said, you won't see any Knicks-Raptors deals anytime soon.

Comment

LeeZ wrote: View Post
      And so I issue all you capologists/tradeologists a challenge: head to your trade machines and make it so!
      If NY is the trade partner, it is a waste of time. Trading for any or all of those players would be along the lines of VC.

Comment

Chill people. There's no point making a trade for trade's sake. If it doesn't work it is like taking your ugly sister to the prom because you don't wanna go stag.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          As a player that's a BYC (Bargnani), Azubuike would work, but is it fair value? No. So with that being said, you won't see any Knicks-Raptors deals anytime soon.
          Yeah, but if you throw in Walker and Fields, then we definitely are approaching fair value.

Comment

sillydebate wrote: View Post
            Chill people. There's no point making a trade for trade's sake. If it doesn't work it is like taking your ugly sister to the prom because you don't wanna go stag.
            IMO, this would not be a trade for a trade's sake. It would be a trade made in the realization that Andrea is a poor fit for this franchise and not the foundation that he was thought to be. And in return, we would get solid (if unspectacular), young pieces to go forward with.

Comment

LeeZ wrote: View Post
              Yeah, but if you throw in Walker and Fields, then we definitely are approaching fair value.
              Walker? Ugh. Fields I like, but it wouldn't work.

Comment

Bargnani isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

When they say the Knicks are looking for a centre, I think they mean they're looking for a tall guy who rebounds and plays good defence in the paint. They've already got a 7-footer who can score (and rebound too, wow!). So, no, I doubt they're looking for Bargnani

Comment

Working...
                  X