Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could BC haul a HUGE rabbit out of his......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could BC haul a HUGE rabbit out of his......

Ok I got to thinking how the hell we could grab one of the players we really want out of this draft and then I said to myself..."self why don't we get all of them!!!" So here goes nothing, I am pretty sure the salaries work out but I couldn't use the Trade machine as it contains 13 players lol.

TO gets Lewis (Wash) , McGee(Wash) , Webster (Min) and Harris (Utah) + #2 + #3 + #6
    We take on a lot in salary for Lewis and Harris but I think the picks out weight that.

Utah gets Bargnani (TO), Bayless (TO) and Flynn (Min) plus $9M TPE
    Utah gets an outside shooter they need, even though he is a 7fter, and 2 young promising PG with a lot of potential plus some much needed cap relief.

Minnesota gets Calderon(TO) , James Johnson (TO) and Amir Johnson (TO)
    Minny gets a veteran PG to guide Rubio as well as a cheaper back up SF in JJ and a strong rebound big in Amir. I really didn't want to part with Amir but I think in order to pry the #2 we have to give him up and in the long run it will free up playing time for Davis.

Washington gets Okur (Utah) , Tolliver (Min) and Hayward (Min)
    Washington gets rid of a huge contract burden and gains 2 servicable C's to replace McGee as well as reaquiring one of their past picks. Overall Washington should be happy with a deal that gets rid of Lewis for the price of a C and a #6 pick as it will open up some funds to sign some needed FA's.

Now holy #%$!@ we now have #2,#3,#5,#6.......blow that out your ear Cleveland!!!

We take

#2 Williams
    #3 Kanter
    #5 Walker
    #6 Knight/Fredette/Thompson/Biyomba

Roster

PG Walker/Harris

SG DeRozan/Knight/Barbosa

SF Williams/Kleiza/Webster

PF Davis/Lewis/FA

C Kanter/McGee/Alabi

Sign another decent PF and away we go!!!!!! Yeah I know its far out there but at least have the sense to pick it apart rationally and not just .....no way man.....dudes whacked....or some other lame zinger!!!

Go Huskies!!!!!

I love this trade. I wonder how an 'all rookie' team would do in the NBA? I don't see how Utah wins in this trade though. They get rid of Okafur, and get Bargnani, but the pressing need they have is PG. They would lose the rights to acquire Knight (or possibly even Irving), and instead get Bayless and Flynn. Flynn I think has the potential to be great, but isn't Bayless/Flynn worse than Harris/Knight or Harris/Irving? Maybe I'm just undervaluing Bargnani too much, and overvaluing Harris even with the cap relief that Utah would get.

Comment

I think it's safe to say we'd have the youngest team in the leagues history. The team that gets burned the worst is the Wizards IMO. Giving up McGee, Lewis and #6 for scrubs is something no GM would do. Lewis is grossly over paid but still is a very good player. Interesting/exciting read though

Comment

impressive.

i don't see it ever happening but impressive.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Don't worry if it doesn't work our you can just restart from your last saved game. That's what we're talking about, a video game trade, right?

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
            Don't worry if it doesn't work our you can just restart from your last saved game. That's what we're talking about, a video game trade, right?
            Dude thanks for your insightful input...maybe you missed my last paragraph......you win the prize for the lamest zing...congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
            X