X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading down with the Pacers

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=63hajuc

TOR Receives: Danny Granger, Dahntay Jones, #15 pick
    IND Receives: Andrea Bargnani, Linas Kleiza, #5 pick, Trade Exception for Jones ($2.5M)

Toronto receives a proven scorer in Danny Granger and a defensive shooting guard in Jones. They drop to the 15th pick of the draft where, according to NBADraft.net, players like Kemba Walker, Bismack Biyombo, and Jordan Hamilton are available.

PG: Calderon/Bayless
    SG: DeRozan/D. Jones
    SF: Granger/J. Johnson
    PF: A. Johnson/Davis
    C: Alabi

The Raptors are left with a hole at centre which they can fill with the #15 pick (Biyombo, Vucevic) or perhaps through trade (e.g. picking a PG at #15 and trading Bayless).

Indiana opens up space for their youth movement, gaining our #5 lottery pick and opening up minutes for Paul George. Bargnani helps open up space for Hibbert on the inside and should play better with him defensively since Roy is more of a rim protector (1.8 bpg)

PG: Collison/Price
    SG: Rush/Stephenson
    SF: George/Posey/Kleiza
    PF: Bargnani/Hansbrough
    C: Hibbert

Potential players at the #5 include Brandon Knight, Enes Kanter, and Jonas Valanciunas. Or maybe they reach for Klay Thompson.
    Last edited by Marz; Thu Jun 23, 2011, 11:37 AM.

No Thankss..Granger Shoots Way To Much...Anytime He Touches The Ball He Jacks Up The Shot..Gonna Take Away From The Other's Development.

Comment

yeah but we are also getting rid of bargs... so its one chucker for a better chucker that plays the position we need. I like jones aswell. I like this trade alot actually
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Looking back.jonas..andrea..kleiza for Granger..jones and 15th pick....lick i said...noooooooooooo Thankyou

Comment

15th pick became george hill from the spurs, or kawhi leonard. Jonas Andrea and Kleiza, for Granger Jones and Hill? that wouldve been nice
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
          X