DJ Augustine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Augustine

With Kemba in, the kitties now have two young, smallish pg's. Anyone interested in DJ?
    @sweatpantsjer

Threre's a lil bit of bad blood now between the raps and the dickcats cus of the busted chandler trade so i think BC will do buisness somewhere else b4 even considering doing one with them unless its something that will blow BC's mind (like them being interesed in jose and bargs!!)

Comment

DJ would be a great pickup. i approve.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

G-locity wrote: View Post
        Threre's a lil bit of bad blood now between the raps and the dickcats cus of the busted chandler trade so i think BC will do buisness somewhere else b4 even considering doing one with them unless its something that will blow BC's mind (like them being interesed in jose and bargs!!)
        Or that he clearly screws them on. DJ would not be it.

Comment

Augustin wouldn't be an upgrade over Bayless or Jose in my opinion, so I'm not a huge fan of a trade that would have us moving laterally unless it's netting us a bunch of cap space and assets in the process.

And I wouldn't be so sure that Augustin is on his way out of Charlotte either. Kemba Walker isn't exactly Chris Paul in the sense that he's a lock to be an impact PG in the league. He's likely going to struggle at times this year and there's still a camp of people who claims he will flop. Why would the Bobcats move their starting PG from last year when they haven't seen Kemba play a minute in the league - they're asking for a disaster.

Comment

Working...
          X