Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Trade that would certainly pay dividends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Trade that would certainly pay dividends!

If they want Bosh, then they gonna pay:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yfr7oq2

To Toronto;
    Nene Hilario
    J.R. Smith
    Ronaldo Balkman
    1st Rounder

To Denver;
    Chris Bosh
    Marcus Banks

Does Toronto do this deal?
    Hell yeah-we get a good-great starting centre, a starting 2 (or a great spark off of the bench), and a good defensive stopper off of the bench, and a late first round pick!

Does Denver do this deal?
    Bosh, is an All-star. And Banks is well Banks, a serviceable back up point guard. The only problem is then they'd have 4 PG's. Which probally doesn't work, but I would be willing to switch Ty Lawson with Balkman, or Antoine Wright with Banks.

Both of those work trades work in ESPN trade machine as well.

What do ya'll think?

Denver would never do this trade. Nene is a beast and J.R. while having certain issues with discipline, can be an absolute game breaker. Throwing in Balkman and a first rounder? I would sign as fast as possible if Denver lost their mind and offered this up.

Comment

There's absolutely no way Denver would do this trade. They aren't far off from winning in the West and this would kill some of their key pieces. They're giving up way too much, and not getting a guaranteed return in Bosh. Although I'd love to keep Bosh, I'd do this in a second if I were the Raps.

Comment

Billups, Melo and Bosh would be a deadly trio though.

Comment

Not that they're moving Bosh, but it may take a 3+ team deal to make it work for everyone. BC seems to be good with that kind of stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X