Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani Don't Trade Idea Thread

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    So here we could do the opposite of the Bargnani Trade idea Thread! Post trade ideas that would not include Andrea, so the Raptors are building their team around him and other core players! I'm not against or for the fact of trading or not trading him, it's just that we have nothing to talk about in these times of lockout. So let's start with some ideas that are behind my head since a couple of days...

It is constructed around trading Amir Johnson and Jose Calderon for an additional 1st round draft pick in the 2012 NBA draft
    How do you propose that Calderon and Amir could gain us an additional 2012 First Round Pick. It sounds great to say, but what team would practically afford us that type of trade. Also, what contracts would we need to take back? Whoever we bring back would also be on our roster which means that pieces are missing from your dream roster.

I really like the roster that you have there (except that I would prefer Davis and Kabongo to start). A starting 5 of Kabongo, DeRozan, Barnes, Davis, and Valanciunas would be fantastic. Add in a bench with the offence of Bargnani and Bayless it would be strong.

But realistically I do not understand how we could actually pull of a trade like this.
    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Last edited by charlesnba23; Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Toronto trade Amir Johnson + Jose Calderon + 2014 1st round pick (Top 15 protected) + Leandro Barbosa

Houston Trade Signed Chuck Hayes, Courtney Lee, Patrick Patterson, 2012 1st round pick

We get a center in Chuck Hayes could come off the bench for Valanciunas or have Patrick Patterson come off the bench for Valanciunas, Courtney Lee is a great player behind DeRozan along with their 2012 1st round pick (top 15 protected, we get Myck Kabongo or Kendall Marshall

Bayless/Kabongo or K.Marshall/D-League PG
        DeRozan/Weems/C.Lee
        Barnes or Miller/J.Johnson/L.Kleiza
        Bargnani/E.Davis/J.Dorsey
        Valaciunas/Hayes/Patterson

Comment

I want to know more about the Bargnani trade idea thread. Should we follow it or n I have joined the best cryptocurrency trading platform
          . It helps me to buy, sell, and manage digital assets. They offer tutorials for beginners. You can simply log in to the website, make your profile, and start trading to earn more.
          Last edited by andrewk; Wed Sep 9th, 2020, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X