Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darius Morris

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    if it were any other team i would agree. but i cant see brown or kobe having the patience with wanting to break in or teach a rookie. they are all win now. if they did have a competent pg he would get more playing time but they are forced to play fisher and blake. blake is a great back up but not starter material and fisher shouldn't be on the floor this year.
    Goudelock gets some burn - and he's a rookie, so why wouldn't they let Morris play - especially since both Fisher and Blake struggle. If he really showed something in practice, the coaching staff would definitely let the kid play - whether it was at the 1 or the 2.

    Comment


    • #17
      MangoKid wrote: View Post
      Goudelock gets some burn - and he's a rookie, so why wouldn't they let Morris play - especially since both Fisher and Blake struggle. If he really showed something in practice, the coaching staff would definitely let the kid play - whether it was at the 1 or the 2.
      if not goudelock then who to back up kobe? if l.a. had any other options they would come first. this year l.a' bench is so bad there are some players they have to play. after the deadline lets see how much burn goudelock gets when l.a. most likely has another player at the 2 off the bench.

      Comment


      • #18
        Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        if not goudelock then who to back up kobe? if l.a. had any other options they would come first. this year l.a' bench is so bad there are some players they have to play. after the deadline lets see how much burn goudelock gets when l.a. most likely has another player at the 2 off the bench.
        I don't understand what your point is. My post wasn't ragging on Goudelock - it's moreso on Morris. And my point was that Goudelock gets burn while Morris doesn't, yet a lot of people on here seem to be extremely high on Morris.

        Comment


        • #19
          MangoKid wrote: View Post
          I don't understand what your point is. My post wasn't ragging on Goudelock - it's moreso on Morris. And my point was that Goudelock gets burn while Morris doesn't, yet a lot of people on here seem to be extremely high on Morris.
          you made a point to compare goudelock to morris when they are in different situations.
          just because two players are both rookies doesn't mean their situations are the same.
          look at jj for an example. someone who was nailed to the bench in chicago and then did well with some playing time.
          Last edited by Miekenstien; Mon Mar 5, 2012, 01:07 AM.

          Comment

          Working...
          X