New/additional mods needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/additional mods needed

Spam threads are just sitting for days in the Everything Raptors forum. Few of the old mods are ever to be seen.

You guys need at least a few more mods. I don't want the responsibility but maybe ask some of the more frequent posters if they want to help out.

Thanks mofo!!!! I apologize for the spam. I've been slacking for some time. Everything has been turned upside down since COVID. Trying to find a balance with work and teaching my damn kids school. Rarely have time for extracurricular stuff.

Anyhow, once things start up with hoops again I suspect we'll need some help as some of our mods have been MIA for almost a year now. I'll keep people posted and those that are interested can ping me via DM.

Comment

I would also say that if these spam threads are flagged for us, then it makes it easier for us to delete them. I haven't seen any flagged that I have missed, but it's certainly possible.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        I would also say that if these spam threads are flagged for us, then it makes it easier for us to delete them. I haven't seen any flagged that I have missed, but it's certainly possible.
        I think I cleaned them all up.

Once again, my apologies guys & gals. We'll do better! Especially in the upcoming weeks as we prepare for the return of basketball.

Comment

Doc wrote: View Post

I think I cleaned them all up.

Once again, my apologies guys & gals. We'll do better! Especially in the upcoming weeks as we prepare for the return of basketball.
          No apologies required boyos.
          This is the best no holds barred (sans treason, sedition and libel) site for Raps ball I have seen.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

When the site was recently bugged up for weeks and people stopped posting or left in droves, was it too much to ask to have a general note posted by the site saying"we're aware of the problems and are working on it"

Even the mods appeared to have no communication re what was going on.

Additionally, I'd been locked out previously twice and formally emailed the site re their contact information. Never heard back for weeks either time.

Comment

Working...
            X