Password Reset Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Reset Questions

Probably not something people see often but you guys need to change up the password reset questions. I had to look it up and some didn't work. .

First one I got was "He currently wears #50." As we all know, Tyler Hansbrough is long gone and so is Solomon Alabi. But what's worse is it wouldn't accept either one of those.

The other question I got was "He currently wears #0". Well, Davis traded. He's not a Raptor. And also I got it wrong because turns out his name is Terence, not Terrence. That's my bad, but still -- not currently a Raptor.
    your pal,
    ebrian

LOL ... I've got to update it apparently. BTW, the #50 was when Sagaba Konate was with the club. So it's outdated but not Tyler Hansborough outdated.

Comment

OMG Konate! That's a hard password reset question, who do you think we are?! Even basketball-reference didn't have it.. I guess because Konate never played in an actual game? I'm definitely going to save that one for a future Raptors trivia night.
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
        OMG Konate! That's a hard password reset question, who do you think we are?! Even basketball-reference didn't have it.. I guess because Konate never played in an actual game? I'm definitely going to save that one for a future Raptors trivia night.
        LOL ... I need to create next-to-impossible questions to prevent the trolls from signing up and spamming here.

Comment

Working...
        X