Password Reset Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Reset Questions

Probably not something people see often but you guys need to change up the password reset questions. I had to look it up and some didn't work. .

First one I got was "He currently wears #50." As we all know, Tyler Hansbrough is long gone and so is Solomon Alabi. But what's worse is it wouldn't accept either one of those.

The other question I got was "He currently wears #0". Well, Davis traded. He's not a Raptor. And also I got it wrong because turns out his name is Terence, not Terrence. That's my bad, but still -- not currently a Raptor.
    your pal,
    ebrian

LOL ... I've got to update it apparently. BTW, the #50 was when Sagaba Konate was with the club. So it's outdated but not Tyler Hansborough outdated.

Comment

OMG Konate! That's a hard password reset question, who do you think we are?! Even basketball-reference didn't have it.. I guess because Konate never played in an actual game? I'm definitely going to save that one for a future Raptors trivia night.
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
        OMG Konate! That's a hard password reset question, who do you think we are?! Even basketball-reference didn't have it.. I guess because Konate never played in an actual game? I'm definitely going to save that one for a future Raptors trivia night.
        LOL ... I need to create next-to-impossible questions to prevent the trolls from signing up and spamming here.

Comment

Have managed to increase/change the font size of the Forums display. Help, cannot seem to find a setting to change back to default or specific size which will take. Thks.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            Have managed to increase/change the font size of the Forums display. Help, cannot seem to find a setting to change back to default or specific size which will take. Thks.
            Have you tried choosing the default setting again which is located on the bottom left hand side of the screen?

Comment

Thks. Yes I did and did so again right now (Default RR Style).

No change. Sigh.

Comment

Thks. Yes I did and did so again right now (Default RR Style).

No change. Sigh.
                Which browser are you using?

Comment

Doc wrote: View Post

Chrome ... always have.

Comment

Doc wrote: View Post

Ok, found my problem ... somehow I activated a mouse zoom within the bulletin/forum pages. All's good now having decreased/unzoomed!

Sorry for the bother ... still mystified how I managed to activate the process which requires the Ctrl key to be depressed while rolling the mouse wheel !!! ..unless a drunken induced spasm occurred while browsing the forum ...

Comment

Ok, found my problem ... somehow I activated a mouse zoom within the bulletin/forum pages. All's good now having decreased/unzoomed!

Sorry for the bother ... still mystified how I managed to activate the process which requires the Ctrl key to be depressed while rolling the mouse wheel !!! ..unless a drunken induced spasm occurred while browsing the forum ...
                      Hahaha ... no problem! It's not like I'm truly technical enough to help out anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X