Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

New Forum Registrations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Registrations

Hey guys & gals,

After being spammed tons and tons of times here by members that join just to post their crap on our boards, (as most of you were aware) I now have to authorize you manually. So, if you're a lurker and decide to join our forums and your account hasn't been activated within a hour or two, please email me at "doc at raptorsrepublic.com" and I'll get around to it then.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

How am I supposed to sell my Very Nice Lekars jerseys now? The Sacramental Kongs deserve representation!

Comment

Oh man.... no more Cheap and very nice quality jerseys?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Oh man.... no more Cheap and very nice quality jerseys?
        Nope and no more users creating multiple accounts either.

Comment

Just install spam assassin sir. Also, stop people from posting links before they reach let's say 20 posts. There must be a mod on 4.x.x versions. There's no real value in spamming here tbh. Few spam protection layers would do a trick.

P.S. Fuck 4 and 5 versions of vBulletin. Money grab.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Just install spam assassin sir. Also, stop people from posting links before they reach let's say 20 posts. There must be a mod on 4.x.x versions. There's no real value in spamming here tbh. Few spam protection layers would do a trick.

P.S. Fuck 4 and 5 versions of vBulletin. Money grab.
            Are you for hire? I'm not technically sound by any means. My 4 year old son knows more than I.

I've almost deleted the entire forum 3 times by mistake.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
              Are you for hire? I'm not technically sound by any means. My 4 year old son knows more than I.

I've almost deleted the entire forum 3 times by mistake.
              I'm not, sorry. Have you tried freelancer websites? Check oDesk. There are plenty smart and trusted freelancers who would install spam protection cheaply and quickly!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                I'm not, sorry. Have you tried freelancer websites? Check oDesk. There are plenty smart and trusted freelancers who would install spam protection cheaply and quickly!
                No, I don't need freelancers when I have Arsenalist.

There's a waiting list for his services though.

Comment

Nope and no more users creating multiple accounts either.
                  lol this is a good one! It's funny when people get banned and come back pretending they're not the same person... G.A.L.!

Comment

Thing 1

Just install Flaming Bag of Dog Feces Left On Their Doorstep 2014 Pro Ultra Super Mega Turbo Deluxe Platinum Limited Edition.

Problem solved guys, come on! I need an account for my alter ego dammit!

Comment

Thing 2

^ Sorry, he doesn't speak for me.

In all seriousness though, I wonder how many people they actually get to click their links? I have a 100% B.S. filter built in for that stuff.

Comment

You're weird.

Comment

Doc, I specifically said don't share that picture.

Comment

You're weird.

What the hell........

??????
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              What the hell........

??????
                              Apollo from last year at New Years. He drank a 2-4 of Pilsner and decided to start a diet that just consists of licorice.

Comment

Working...
                              X