Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Why was TRex banned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was TRex banned?

In other forums, we usually will let others know when and why someone is banned.

If it can be given, why is Rex banned?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

I reckon DD's thread got something to do with his ban... right?!

Comment

We don't generally provide this type of information.

It is also only a temporary ban. He will be eligible to return soon enough.

(It was not related to the DD thread. Possibly a record )
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

(It was not related to the DD thread. Possibly a record )
        Still, DD's thread is toxic. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Still, DD's thread is toxic. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
          I think we need to start a new rule that we can discuss any player on this team with the exception of DeMar.

I still shake my head at the majority of fans that dislike him and feel he's not worth the hype. *sigh*

Bargnani? I could understand as the team scapegoat, but DeMar? Really?

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            In other forums, we usually will let others know when and why someone is banned.
            There are a bunch of reasons why that's not a good idea. When he comes back he can share why with you if he wishes.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              There are a bunch of reasons why that's not a good idea. When he comes back he can share why with you if he wishes.
              When he does ban him

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                I feel like an idiot now.

But I enjoy Rex even though we've been on other sides of arguments in the past.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Can we start a poll on "the reason"?

Comment

Working...
                  X