Why was TRex banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was TRex banned?

In other forums, we usually will let others know when and why someone is banned.

If it can be given, why is Rex banned?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

I reckon DD's thread got something to do with his ban... right?!

Comment

We don't generally provide this type of information.

It is also only a temporary ban. He will be eligible to return soon enough.

(It was not related to the DD thread. Possibly a record )
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

(It was not related to the DD thread. Possibly a record )
        Still, DD's thread is toxic. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Still, DD's thread is toxic. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
          I think we need to start a new rule that we can discuss any player on this team with the exception of DeMar.

I still shake my head at the majority of fans that dislike him and feel he's not worth the hype. *sigh*

Bargnani? I could understand as the team scapegoat, but DeMar? Really?

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            In other forums, we usually will let others know when and why someone is banned.
            There are a bunch of reasons why that's not a good idea. When he comes back he can share why with you if he wishes.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              There are a bunch of reasons why that's not a good idea. When he comes back he can share why with you if he wishes.
              When he does ban him

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                I feel like an idiot now.

But I enjoy Rex even though we've been on other sides of arguments in the past.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Can we start a poll on "the reason"?

Comment

Working...
                  X