Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

To have the tapatalk interstitial when I'm coming to the forum, and then the banner on top is just so annoying. Even if I turn them off and don't show again they always show up.

Does anyone actually use it?
    It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

I use it
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      To have the tapatalk interstitial when I'm coming to the forum, and then the banner on top is just so annoying. Even if I turn them off and don't show again they always show up.

Does anyone actually use it?
      I had it for like a week a long time ago and removed it soon after
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

I use it only when I need to edit my posts cause the mobile version of the site doesnt let u do that and its quick and easy to do on tapatalk

Comment

Did the latest forum upgrade remove Tapatalk support?? Using a mobile browser is super annoying.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            Did the latest forum upgrade remove Tapatalk support?? Using a mobile browser is super annoying.
            Tapatalk stopped working for me months ago. Not sure why.

Comment

The new vBulletin doesn't support Tapatalk because it uses its own mobile version.

Comment

Has there been a "conscious" deletion of forums lately?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Has there been a "conscious" deletion of forums lately?
                  Not that I'm aware of. What are you referring to?

Comment

Doc wrote: View Post

Not that I'm aware of. What are you referring to?
                    A couple of observations... a) my personal post count has decreased appreciably (about a couple of K).. not that I am counting b) was looking for the Politics subforum in Sprechen Sie etc. main forum .... and I do not see it within the first 5 pages of subs at least

It struck me the above 2 maybe connected?
                    Thks.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

A couple of observations... a) my personal post count has decreased appreciably (about a couple of K).. not that I am counting b) was looking for the Politics subforum in Sprechen Sie etc. main forum .... and I do not see it within the first 5 pages of subs at least

It struck me the above 2 maybe connected?
                      Thks.
                      I'll take a look. Perhaps we lost some of the older threads when the upgrade happened.

If you'd like, I can manually add posts to your account if it's that important. Just let me know.

Comment

Doc wrote: View Post

I'll take a look. Perhaps we lost some of the older threads when the upgrade happened.

If you'd like, I can manually add posts to your account if it's that important. Just let me know.
                        Thanks. Don't worry about the post #s ... not meaningful to me... just raised it as it seemed to be a connection with the forum inaccessibility/deletion. Re the antiquity angle there are forums far older still available/less used. Mysterious.

Comment

Is it anything like a messenger?

Comment

Working...
                          X