Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

    To have the tapatalk interstitial when I'm coming to the forum, and then the banner on top is just so annoying. Even if I turn them off and don't show again they always show up.

    Does anyone actually use it?
    It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

  • #2
    I use it
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Scraptor wrote: View Post
      To have the tapatalk interstitial when I'm coming to the forum, and then the banner on top is just so annoying. Even if I turn them off and don't show again they always show up.

      Does anyone actually use it?
      I had it for like a week a long time ago and removed it soon after
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • #4
        I use it only when I need to edit my posts cause the mobile version of the site doesnt let u do that and its quick and easy to do on tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Did the latest forum upgrade remove Tapatalk support?? Using a mobile browser is super annoying.

          Comment


          • #6
            iblastoff wrote: View Post
            Did the latest forum upgrade remove Tapatalk support?? Using a mobile browser is super annoying.
            Tapatalk stopped working for me months ago. Not sure why.

            Comment


            • #7
              The new vBulletin doesn't support Tapatalk because it uses its own mobile version.

              Comment


              • #8
                Has there been a "conscious" deletion of forums lately?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Has there been a "conscious" deletion of forums lately?
                  Not that I'm aware of. What are you referring to?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Doc wrote: View Post

                    Not that I'm aware of. What are you referring to?
                    A couple of observations... a) my personal post count has decreased appreciably (about a couple of K).. not that I am counting b) was looking for the Politics subforum in Sprechen Sie etc. main forum .... and I do not see it within the first 5 pages of subs at least

                    It struck me the above 2 maybe connected?
                    Thks.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bendit wrote: View Post

                      A couple of observations... a) my personal post count has decreased appreciably (about a couple of K).. not that I am counting b) was looking for the Politics subforum in Sprechen Sie etc. main forum .... and I do not see it within the first 5 pages of subs at least

                      It struck me the above 2 maybe connected?
                      Thks.
                      I'll take a look. Perhaps we lost some of the older threads when the upgrade happened.

                      If you'd like, I can manually add posts to your account if it's that important. Just let me know.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Doc wrote: View Post

                        I'll take a look. Perhaps we lost some of the older threads when the upgrade happened.

                        If you'd like, I can manually add posts to your account if it's that important. Just let me know.
                        Thanks. Don't worry about the post #s ... not meaningful to me... just raised it as it seemed to be a connection with the forum inaccessibility/deletion. Re the antiquity angle there are forums far older still available/less used. Mysterious.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Is it anything like a messenger?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X