Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor
    started a topic Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

To have the tapatalk interstitial when I'm coming to the forum, and then the banner on top is just so annoying. Even if I turn them off and don't show again they always show up.

Does anyone actually use it?

• BernardBaity
    replied
    Is it anything like a messenger?

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Doc wrote: View Post

I'll take a look. Perhaps we lost some of the older threads when the upgrade happened.

If you'd like, I can manually add posts to your account if it's that important. Just let me know.
    Thanks. Don't worry about the post #s ... not meaningful to me... just raised it as it seemed to be a connection with the forum inaccessibility/deletion. Re the antiquity angle there are forums far older still available/less used. Mysterious.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post

A couple of observations... a) my personal post count has decreased appreciably (about a couple of K).. not that I am counting b) was looking for the Politics subforum in Sprechen Sie etc. main forum .... and I do not see it within the first 5 pages of subs at least

It struck me the above 2 maybe connected?
    Thks.
    I'll take a look. Perhaps we lost some of the older threads when the upgrade happened.

If you'd like, I can manually add posts to your account if it's that important. Just let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Doc wrote: View Post

Not that I'm aware of. What are you referring to?
    A couple of observations... a) my personal post count has decreased appreciably (about a couple of K).. not that I am counting b) was looking for the Politics subforum in Sprechen Sie etc. main forum .... and I do not see it within the first 5 pages of subs at least

It struck me the above 2 maybe connected?
    Thks.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Has there been a "conscious" deletion of forums lately?
    Not that I'm aware of. What are you referring to?

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Has there been a "conscious" deletion of forums lately?

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    The new vBulletin doesn't support Tapatalk because it uses its own mobile version.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Did the latest forum upgrade remove Tapatalk support?? Using a mobile browser is super annoying.
    Tapatalk stopped working for me months ago. Not sure why.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Did the latest forum upgrade remove Tapatalk support?? Using a mobile browser is super annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    I use it only when I need to edit my posts cause the mobile version of the site doesnt let u do that and its quick and easy to do on tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    To have the tapatalk interstitial when I'm coming to the forum, and then the banner on top is just so annoying. Even if I turn them off and don't show again they always show up.

Does anyone actually use it?
    I had it for like a week a long time ago and removed it soon after

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    I use it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X