Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor
    started a topic Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

Does anyone actually use tapatalk?

To have the tapatalk interstitial when I'm coming to the forum, and then the banner on top is just so annoying. Even if I turn them off and don't show again they always show up.

Does anyone actually use it?

• Machine
    replied
    I use it only when I need to edit my posts cause the mobile version of the site doesnt let u do that and its quick and easy to do on tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    To have the tapatalk interstitial when I'm coming to the forum, and then the banner on top is just so annoying. Even if I turn them off and don't show again they always show up.

Does anyone actually use it?
    I had it for like a week a long time ago and removed it soon after

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    I use it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X