Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

RR Homepage triggering virus alert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Sorry guys. Last night we didn't expect the weird formatting of the site. We're in the process of moving to a new and improved server. Our apologies for the inconvenience but we should have everything sorted out within the next couple days.

    Comment


    • #32
      Not sure all is well yet. I'm using Safari on a desktop mac and when I came back to the RR tab there was a message that it stopped reloading because it was using too much memory. I've never seen that warning before.

      Comment


      • #33
        Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Not sure all is well yet. I'm using Safari on a desktop mac and when I came back to the RR tab there was a message that it stopped reloading because it was using too much memory. I've never seen that warning before.
        Looking into this. Please stand by.

        Comment


        • #34
          Can't find anything funny. However, in a week or so we'll be upgrading a lot of the infrastructure that this runs on, so expect better service!

          Thanks for your patience.

          Comment


          • #35
            Arsenalist wrote: View Post
            Can't find anything funny. However, in a week or so we'll be upgrading a lot of the infrastructure that this runs on, so expect better service!

            Thanks for your patience.
            FYI...in case you need any more "clues".

            Just checked my Chrome browser tasks resource usage...the RR page is utilizing about 35% CPU usage. Not good obviously.
            “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

            J.M. Keynes

            Comment


            • #36
              Bendit wrote: View Post
              FYI...in case you need any more "clues".

              Just checked my Chrome browser tasks resource usage...the RR page is utilizing about 35% CPU usage. Not good obviously.
              There's no problem with my CPU usage when I have RR open
              Last edited by rocwell; Wed Dec 13th, 2017, 01:08 PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Please be patient guys. As per Arsenalist's note, we're working towards improving the infrastructure soon enough.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Thanks for keeping us informed on this.... I can't wait for the new & improved RR.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                  Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X