RR Homepage triggering virus alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Homepage triggering virus alert

Starting today, when I go to RR (the website, not these forums), my Avast flags this security warning...hard to know what's triggering it, but anyone else getting something similar?

I'm getting from the forums now, too.

Comment

Happened to me twice now. js:miner-c as well.

Comment

Mods? Clearly something is not cool. (fwiw now i'm getting it from the forums, but not the RR homepage)

Comment

keon_keon wrote: View Post
          Mods? Clearly something is not cool. (fwiw now i'm getting it from the forums, but not the RR homepage)
          Yeah my phone just turned super slow, probably because I forgot about this. Gonna have to leave till it's fixed.

Comment

My son changed my adblocker to uBlockOrigin and it resolved the issues I was having where my computer was grinding to a halt. I got a private message last week from some unknown person. I didn't open it, but I'm guessing others got it too and someone opened it.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Ya, the Forums are using 100% of my CPU everytime I log and crashing my browser ... something definitely wrong here. Tapatalk seems to be only way to use the forums right now.

Comment

If you guys can add it, I suggest running uBlock origin like 3inthekeon suggested. I'm running it on here & I've had 0 issues. I assume it's something to do with advertisers on the site right now.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  If you guys can add it, I suggest running uBlock origin like 3inthekeon suggested. I'm running it on here & I've had 0 issues. I assume it's something to do with advertisers on the site right now.
                  Right....but while finding new ad-blocker plugins is all good and well, how about not running ads that have malware embedded in them? If you report to the cops that your home was broken into, you'd probable expect them to search for the bad guy rather than telling you to put stronger locks on your house.

Comment

Looking into this guys.

Comment

Everything should be fixed guys and gals.

Comment

My company is no longer blocking RR. Woohoo!

Comment

Comment

Fixed. Truly apologize.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              Ya, the Forums are using 100% of my CPU everytime I log and crashing my browser ... something definitely wrong here. Tapatalk seems to be only way to use the forums right now.
                              You became a bitcoin miner mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X