Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Upgrading to vBulletin 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

Turn on (or off) DST. Should fix that one.
    Yep, will do the trick. Just flagging the automatic DST doesn't work.

Comment

• Getting multiple error messages tonight trying to go between pages of a thread.

Also tried a private message and got another error that said the maximum number of characters in a PM is 1, lol.

Comment

• Couple of things -

- Possible to have the option to increase the amount of posts viewable per page? Think it's set to 25, would be nice if I could put it to 40-50 per page.
        - Guessing this has likely been mentioned so apologies if you've already answered this, at the bottom of threads you can see the next ~4 odd pages compared to the top of threads where you can either click next page or just type in the number. Would be nice if the part at the bottom was also available at the top.

Comment

• dylan123 wrote: View Post
          - Possible to have the option to increase the amount of posts viewable per page? Think it's set to 25, would be nice if I could put it to 40-50 per page.
          -
          That is done individually. So go to the top right hand corner of this page and click on your profile, the click "User Settings" and then you'll see "Conversation Detail Options". Just below there is "Post Per Page" and that is where you can select an option. I think 40 posts per page is the max.

Comment

Working...
          X