X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    Arsenalist wrote: View Post

Is this the same issue that was happening before? The one that DanH reported?
    For the record, game 3 thread is currently dealing with the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Doc wrote: View Post

What stats are you referring to?
    # of posts
    # of thanks/likes

It was cool to see when you hit a milestone like 1,000 or 5,000. Also you could congratulate others on hitting milestones.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I just noticed that our like stats are gone from under our names. How am I supposed to fit all the other posters into a loose hierarchy of value?

Please bring that back if possible. Also -- larger avatars! There's room for it, at least on desktop.

DanH wrote: View Post

Used to be able to see how many likes a person had received.
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

I believe I ranked 2nd all time, behind you

but who's counting

Part of me wonders whether those figures even exist any longer anywhere? They're not available if you go through your profile or settings.

Gonna guess they're gone?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Ya, I'm not seeing it. Showing up fine for me at the moment. Albeit I'm using Chrome as well.
    Sorry, haven't been back to see this since I posted and nobody quoted me so I didn't get any alert.

Yeah, I said in my post, it was inthepaint's playoffs: game one thread. Strangely enough, that post as well as others appear to have been resolved on both desktop and mobile since then. Before there were just big empty spaces any time there should've been an apostrophe. I can't actually really speak to other posts, but that one is as it should be. I'd seen A LOT of them with the same problem previously as well. If I see more I'll come back here and fill you in about them.

Thanks.

I am still having the same issue that others have referred to re the game threads not updating. It's annoying cause it won't tell you there have been any new posts past page 5 or whatever, so I may think there's no activity I wanna check out, meanwhile there could have been a bunch. Also, while on desktop I can automatically skip ahead to the end once I'm in the thread, on mobile, there's no other way but to go NEXT, NEXT, NEXT, ad nauseum to get to what may or may not be new contact. Currently this is the case for Scraps Game #3 thread on both mobile and desktop, both taking you to post #193. Also, perhaps worth mentioning, it'd been happening with both Games 1 and 2 game threads, but they're back to sending you to the end. So it appears to be a problem with whichever is the most recent game thread.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

I believe I ranked 2nd all time, behind you

but who's counting

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Arsenalist wrote: View Post

Yep, same issue. Currently happening with the game 3 thread now.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I just noticed that our like stats are gone from under our names. How am I supposed to fit all the other posters into a loose hierarchy of value?

Please bring that back if possible. Also -- larger avatars! There's room for it, at least on desktop.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    Hey doc we got issues with the game day thread, and the kyle Lowry thread. They dont take you to the last post and you're unable to see if theres been any new posts unless you open it and dig to the last page. Same issue that's been popping up. It started yesterday

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Hey doc we got issues with the game day thread, and the kyle Lowry thread. They dont take you to the last post and you're unable to see if theres been any new posts unless you open it and dig to the last page. Same issue that's been popping up. It started yesterday

thanks
    Thanks. Will look into it.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

thanks

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Apostophe's? Huh?

This sounds like a new glitch? I think they word fine for me.
    Apostrophe lives matter

Stupid commas been getting privilege for too long

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

I could be wrong but it might the "reverse apostrophe" that is not being rendered properly. Take a look at post 66 in the game 2 thread:
    https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...77#post1282777
    Ya, I'm not seeing it. Showing up fine for me at the moment. Albeit I'm using Chrome as well.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Can you send a screenshot of this glitch? I haven't noticed anything.
    I could be wrong but it might the "reverse apostrophe" that is not being rendered properly. Take a look at post 66 in the game 2 thread:
    https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...77#post1282777

Leave a comment:

Working...
X