No announcement yet.

Upgrading to vBulletin 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the results are in, and these changes to the site may be killing the beloved forums. Can I ask why it was needed? It's sad to see RR going down
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I think the results are in, and these changes to the site may be killing the beloved forums. Can I ask why it was needed? It's sad to see RR going down
      Security reasons as I understand. Was a no-choice move. And we usually see things slow down at the end of the season anyway, so I don't think you can say this has been "killing" anything. I'm sure once the playoffs start, things will be right where they should be. Arse and Doc are still looking at a few things. Patience, as always, is appreciated.

Comment

• Has this update stopped this forum from being usable on tapatalk? Wasn't able to get threads to load the other week, deleted it and when I try to re-add it now it doesn't even show when I do a search.

Comment

• This looks like the right location to do some tag testing. Please excuse me while I do precisely that.

[highlight]Highlighted text[/highlight] looks like it might be disabled on this particular instance. Fair enough.

[mention]The Waterboy[/mention]

The mention tag might be annoying if overused or targeted, but I'll test it on myself anyway: [mention]The Waterboy[/mention]

[list=1] (ordered list) and[list] (bulleted list) and[*] tag for list items and nested lists

It looks like everything but the nested lists can be done through the editor.
            • First things first
            • I'ma say all the words inside my head
            • I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
            • The way that things have been, oh ooh
            • Second thing second
            • Don't you tell me what you think that I can be
            • I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
            • The master of my sea, oh ooh

[thread]13238[/thread] and [thread=13238]Link text[/thread]

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/node/13148
          (Whistles innocently)

[youtube]dQw4w9WgXcQ[/youtube]

Comment

• Don't hate me. Shouldn't do it but can't help but ask...

Will one ever be able to see an apostrophe again on this site? Or did the upgraders deem it an improvement to abandon those?

(Wait...what the eff... why do they work here and not other places, like inthepaint's glorious game thread for example...?)

Comment

• Apostophe's? Huh?

This sounds like a new glitch? I think they word fine for me.

Comment

• Can you send a screenshot of this glitch? I haven't noticed anything.

Comment

• Hitting the preview button on new posts breaks the page in Firefox. Just fyi.

Comment

• Doc wrote: View Post
                    Can you send a screenshot of this glitch? I haven't noticed anything.
                    I could be wrong but it might the "reverse apostrophe" that is not being rendered properly. Take a look at post 66 in the game 2 thread:
                    https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...77#post1282777

The character ’ (alt+0146 on windows) is used instead of '.

In the Raptors app (android) this shows up with a square with an x through it since it can't be rendered.

Although it shows up fine on my desktop (with chrome).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I could be wrong but it might the "reverse apostrophe" that is not being rendered properly. Take a look at post 66 in the game 2 thread:
                      https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...77#post1282777

The character ’ (alt+0146 on windows) is used instead of '.

In the Raptors app (android) this shows up with a square with an x through it since it can't be rendered.

Although it shows up fine on my desktop (with chrome).
                      Ya, I'm not seeing it. Showing up fine for me at the moment. Albeit I'm using Chrome as well.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Apostophe's? Huh?

This sounds like a new glitch? I think they word fine for me.
                        Apostrophe lives matter

Stupid commas been getting privilege for too long

Comment

• Hey doc we got issues with the game day thread, and the kyle Lowry thread. They dont take you to the last post and you're unable to see if theres been any new posts unless you open it and dig to the last page. Same issue that's been popping up. It started yesterday

thanks

Comment

Hey doc we got issues with the game day thread, and the kyle Lowry thread. They dont take you to the last post and you're unable to see if theres been any new posts unless you open it and dig to the last page. Same issue that's been popping up. It started yesterday

thanks
                            Thanks. Will look into it.

Comment

Hey doc we got issues with the game day thread, and the kyle Lowry thread. They dont take you to the last post and you're unable to see if theres been any new posts unless you open it and dig to the last page. Same issue that's been popping up. It started yesterday

thanks
                              Is this the same issue that was happening before? The one that DanH reported?

Comment

• I just noticed that our like stats are gone from under our names. How am I supposed to fit all the other posters into a loose hierarchy of value?

Please bring that back if possible. Also -- larger avatars! There's room for it, at least on desktop.

Comment

Working...
                                X