No announcement yet.

Upgrading to vBulletin 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The threads are still broken, clicking on the arrow in the Finals game 1 thread doesn't take you to the end.

Comment

• Duly noted. Will look into it.

Comment

• Hey guys - I just tested this and it took me to the right place: https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...-et-abc/page44

Honestly, I don't know how to address this. This looks like a vBulletin bug and I will gladly post it in their support forums if someone would create a video/screenshot which shows this defect. Right now I can't report anything because I don't have a failing test case.

Comment

• A lot of stuff doesn't work with firefox mobile. This is what it looks like:

Comment

• Arsenalist wrote: View Post
            Hey guys - I just tested this and it took me to the right place: https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...-et-abc/page44

Honestly, I don't know how to address this. This looks like a vBulletin bug and I will gladly post it in their support forums if someone would create a video/screenshot which shows this defect. Right now I can't report anything because I don't have a failing test case.
            I thought you guys fixed it but maybe it resolved itself. Seems to happen after newer threads are made. I'll check during the next game thread.

Comment

• Arsenalist wrote: View Post
              Hey guys - I just tested this and it took me to the right place: https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...-et-abc/page44

Try clicking the arrow on the game 2 thread. Only goes to a comment on page 3 instead of the end.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Try clicking the arrow on the game 2 thread. Only goes to a comment on page 3 instead of the end.
                What browser are you using?

Comment

• Doc wrote: View Post

What browser are you using?
                  Tested four browsers:
                  Desktop windows chrome
                  Desktop windows firefox
                  Mobile ios safari
                  Mobile ios firefox

All with the same result, the arrow takes you to Rudy Bargnani's post on page 3.

You'll also note that in the Everything Raptors forum overview the post shows as Rudy Bargnani as having made the last post, yesterday evening at 8:05pm (depending on your time zone probably), and the thread isn't bolded to show new posts have been made.

Comment

• I have a thread open with support on this - https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...video-included

Comment

• I've also upgraded to 5.5.2 (from 5.5.1) and the change log mentioned something about indexing which might fix it.

Comment

• Thanks Arsenalist, hopefully that upgrade sorts it.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Minor one but the GMT +10 seems to be an hour ahead of time for me - both Firefox and through the app on phone.

Comment

• dylan123 wrote: View Post
                            Minor one but the GMT +10 seems to be an hour ahead of time for me - both Firefox and through the app on phone.
                            Turn on (or off) DST. Should fix that one.

Comment

• Game 2 thread broken again. Seems upgrade didn't fix it.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Fuckin' piece of shit technology!!! I wish we could all go back in time to the old ESPN message boards back in the late 90's. Everything was so simpler.

Comment

Working...
                                X